Hey Mon, David Letterman

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
He has his fanfare, ...seriously, what's with the font

There's a dog licking my fucking pants, this is a thread I'd like to start legit for Dave.

tumblr_nlmh2mm6Yn1s9f8i8o1_500.gif

DMF can you extend my plat bro? thnx

Hey, laugh on, legit. Appy Pollies. Dave is one of three heroes to me. And he's the only one alive.
I Will tell you now. I have had 7 people I've never known beyond my family. This thread is for Dave,I've stole his humor as a kid, his dignity, his indignity, ...he was everthing. And I met Bill Murray, and they were best friends, and he was friends with Hunter, and ..just everybody, and just a fucking gem of a person. Heart attack, and gives his life to a boy...fuck you FUCK YOU! ...I Love Dave, with his huge pure heart from a random stupid kid. Dave Letterman, Bill Murray, Tom Waits, my only heroes are each other's heroes. I'm not in the list, but I know the list and hope the beauty of their vibe touches a note.

Was hoping to be a legit appreciation of David Letterman thread, his best times

Remember when he admitted cheating on his wife on national television on his show...

That was pretty intense to see live.

Crazy times..

I always love that he made this a thing.

And, as if that wasn't awesome enough, after Jay beat Vinny Testaverde at knocking a giant meatball off the top of a Christmas tree (the same night he told the Lone Ranger story for the first time), that became a part of the Christmas tradition, as well.

Back