Hey Ireland. (Newspapers) You are irrelevant without Conor.

• Oscar Wilde
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Jonathan Swift
  • Robert Boyle
  • Bram Stoker
  • James Joyce
  • George Bernard Shaw
  • Thomas Moore
  • Liam Neeson
  • Bono & U2
  • Sinéad O’Connor
  • Pierce Brosnan
  • Colin Farrell
  • Kenneth Branagh
  • Van Morrison
  • Snow Patrol
yeah, all these Irish people are nobodies and Conor is the ONLY famous Irishman...
<YeahOKJen>
While I certainly do not agree with the thread starter, I do have to point out that a few People on there are British and come From Northern Ireland.

No one in the world cares about your small country. You're just a zit on Englands rear. Understand that the day Conor dissapears, so do you. We'll all go back to got giving a shit about you. Show more respect to your only representitive; the only person from Ireland people know or care about. He put you on the map. And he did it with pride.
A trailer thrash fucktard who could wouldn't be able to find Europe on a map and thinks culture is chewing on a burrito in Taco Bell :) You obviously don't know anything about Rugby, golf, boxing, horse racing etc Ireland has a heritage and culture going back 10,000 years, a long time before a guy called Columbus accidentally bumped into a place later to be called 'America' thinking he was in India.

000f8dc1-800.jpg

While I certainly do not agree with the thread starter, I do have to point out that a few People on there are British and come from the occupied counties of Ireland.
Fixed for ya ;) No one put it better about the Brits than Samuel L Jackson on claiming people and things that aren't there's "You see that’s your problem right there. You British keep claiming people that don’t belong to you. We had that problem here in America too, it was called slavery."

th

Last edited:
Northern Irleand, whether you want to actually face reality or not is now its own seperate country that is part of britain. And a great many people who are Northern Irish are proud to be Northern Irish.

You claiming them to be Irish is basically saying that you think the country That they are proud to be from should not be taken seriously and is not a real country.

Which is a pretty derogatory way of looking at things,

They are Northern Irish.

Fixed for ya ;) No one put it better about the Britsn than Samuel L Jackson on claiming people and things that aren't there's "You see that’s your problem right there. You British keep claiming people that don’t belong to you. We had that problem here in America too, it was called slavery."

th

Oh and there is an Irish Border, because you know thats a thing that usually exists between 2 seperate countries.

Plus different Currencies , one uses the Euro, One uses the British Pound.

As for claiming people they should not, Wnat to list all the English players that The republic of ireland have begged to represent their national football team over the last 30 odd years. I mean have some dignity, acting like you hate the British while chasing after and begging English rejects to represent you. its embarresing.

Northern Irleand, whether you want to actually face reality or not is now its own seperate country that is part of britain. And a great many people who are Northern Irish are proud to be Northern Irish.

You claiming them to be Irish is basically saying that you think the country That they are proud to be from should not be taken seriously and is not a real country.

Which is a pretty derogatory way of looking at things,

They are Northern Irish.
Occupied counties, the place is just a sectarian gerrymander* brought about by British terrorism as they also fucked up much of the middle east, India, Cyprus etc Unionism is trying to find some imagined identity called 'Northern' Irish to try and snuggle up to the taigs who only chuckle at the prods groveling. When in fact the statelet is not even geographically the most northern area of Ireland as Donegal which is in the Republic is. Anyway the way things with Brexit are going and the Scots looking for another referendum the British state itself seems heading for the dinosaurs one way or the other.

* I'd better give the definition of gerrymander " the dividing of a state, county, etc., into election districts so as to give one political party amajority in many districts while concentrating the voting strength of the other party into as few districtsas possible."

Last edited:
Oh and there is an Irish Border, because you know thats a thing that usually exists between 2 seperate countries.

Plus different Currencies , one uses the Euro, One uses the British Pound.

As for claiming people they should not, Wnat to list all the English players that The republic of ireland have begged to represent their national football team over the last 30 odd years. I mean have some dignity, acting like you hate the British while chasing after and begging English rejects to represent you. its embarresing.
I couldn't give a fuck about soccer, it's only a poof's game, it's like watching Big Brother. Irish games of Hurling and Gaelic football, not there's real men's sports ;)

hurling.jpg

000be0f5-800.jpg

That says more about young people and the education system than anything...
Jay Leno totally agrees with that as he asks basic questions of America's youth, starts 41 secs in "What language do the speak in Britain ? ...... "British". If you met someone from Amsterdam what nationality would they be? ...... "Amsterdaming" :)

• Oscar Wilde
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Jonathan Swift
  • Robert Boyle
  • Bram Stoker
  • James Joyce
  • George Bernard Shaw
  • Thomas Moore
  • Liam Neeson
  • Bono & U2
  • Sinéad O’Connor
  • Pierce Brosnan
  • Colin Farrell
  • Kenneth Branagh
  • Van Morrison
  • Snow Patrol
yeah, all these Irish people are nobodies and Conor is the ONLY famous Irishman...
<YeahOKJen>
Barry mcgugan
No one in the world cares about your small country. You're just a zit on Englands rear. Understand that the day Conor dissapears, so do you. We'll all go back to got giving a shit about you. Show more respect to your only representitive; the only person from Ireland people know or care about. He put you on the map. And he did it with pride.

If you're interested in the fight game you'd know some of our boxers, mcgregor is far from the best.

Andy lee
Steve Collins
Katie Taylor
Bernard dunne
Francie barret
Carl Frampton

Not bad for a little island

Jay Leno totally agrees with that as he asks basic questions of America's youth, starts 41 secs in :)

That was terrifying
Jay: what are people from Denmark called?
Dumb girl: Jews?

Lol fucking yikes

So long as half of you Americans like to pretend you have "Irish heritage" they could never be irrelevant

Yeah I don't think their going for sales in America buddy

I couldn't give a fuck about soccer, it's only a poof's game, it's like watching Big Brother. Irish games of Hurling and Gaelic football, not there's real men's sports ;)

hurling.jpg

000be0f5-800.jpg

When I was a kid playing hurley there were no helmets, the amount of kids I saw getting their heads split open was unreal.

When they did bring in helmets you were still seen as a puff if you wore one.
I got hit in the balls by a sliotar (ball) and took a break and joined boxing after nearly having my testicles explode. No pads in the shorts either!

dude, you're a little keyboard hero and a very unconvincing one.

come play us at rugby, girl.

Back