Hey, Hey, Hey - Do They Serve Jell-O in Prison?

He's guilty as hell but if it weren't for Hanibal Buress this whole thing wouldn't have been reborn.

Well that's you in a nutshell I guess. I cannot disagree with this self-assessment.
Oh good, because I was sitting here waiting for your seal of approval, obviously.

Oh good, because I was sitting here waiting for your seal of approval, obviously.
A smart person agreed with something you said. You should cash out now- this is what it looks like when you're ahead.

You'll have to help me out here. I don't know what that is.
Canadian celeb , accusers came out of the woodwork , found innocent , life ruined

Worth a Google

They will be pudding him in jaillo.

107795.png

On another note, is it true there was zero forensic evidence?

Janice Dickson came out and said she was lying.
If the the pudding doesn't wiggle/ you must have an acquittal.

A smart person agreed with something you said. You should cash out now- this is what it looks like when you're ahead.
I don't post here for validation. I don't worry about "being ahead" when I post my thoughts here. Thats where you and I differ.

Janice Dickson came out and said she was lying.
If the the pudding doesn't wiggle/ you must have an acquittal.
That's not true, but a lot of people were misled by really irresponsible headlines and shit. Dickinson swore that she had lied in a book about her time with Cosby, and that he had in actuality sexually assaulted her. Her story since she came out with her allegation has not changed.

You'll have to help me out here. I don't know what that is.

Gian Ghomeshi was a douche bag CBC radio host who liked rough sex with women. These women ended up falsely accusing him of rape/assault and he got off because they lied in court. It was proven that they wrote him letters about how much they liked it and how much they wanted it again.

And Trudeau and other feminists believe the courts failed the women when in fact at least one of them got off easy. She should have been charged with perjury.

Maybe his horny fellow inmates will put qualudes in his jello and have relations with him.

Gian Ghomeshi was a douche bag CBC radio host who liked rough sex with women. These women ended up falsely accusing him of rape/assault and he got off because they lied in court. It was proven that they wrote him letters about how much they liked it and how much they wanted it again.

And Trudeau and other feminists believe the courts failed the women when in fact at least one of them got off easy. She should have been charged with perjury.

The media should be held accountable. This "he said/she said" shit happens all the time. It's up to the courts to get to the truth.

It's the media that gets away with the "free press" excuse far too often, and cases like Ghomeshi's highlights just how irresponsible they can be, when exercising that right to smear somebody, and push an agenda.

Even today with Cosby, it's being viewed as a victory for the #MeToo movement, rather than the actual victim. They're trying to further this absurd narrative that women can't possibly be lying about being sexually assaulted, and how dare anyone question their claims, because of one case.

Dangerous territory.

Back