Hey girlfriend, who are the top3 GOAT of Kickboxing?

thats like saying ronda rousey is better than luke rockhold because she defended her belt more than him

Except that Ronda Rousey and Luke Rockhold are in completely different divisions and never fought one another. So not it's not comparable=.

Badr fought in the same K-1 WGP's as Semmy Schilt, Remmy Bonjasky, Peter Aerts etc.

He hasn't achieved as much as they have.

Even Andy Hug won a WGP while being massively undersized.

Except that Ronda Rousey and Luke Rockhold are in completely different divisions and never fought one another. So not it's not comparable=.

Badr fought in the same K-1 WGP's as Semmy Schilt, Remmy Bonjasky, Peter Aerts etc.

He hasn't achieved as much as they have.

Even Andy Hug won a WGP while being massively undersized.
badr fought in the same K-1 WGP's as schilt, bonjasky, aerts and he beat two of them

a supposed lack of skill is not why he didnt win any WGPs and thats the important part to know
im talking about the most skilled/best kickboxers, not the most accomplished ones

Prime le Banner vs Badr Hari, that would be a fight

badr fought in the same K-1 WGP's as schilt, bonjasky, aerts and he beat two of them

a supposed lack of skill is not why he didnt win any WGPs and thats the important part to know
im talking about the most skilled/best kickboxers, not the most accomplished ones

Badr lost to Remy twice and never beat him, he beat a 38 years old Peter Aerts who was already massively suffering from brain damage and way past his prime, and even though he did beat Schilt once in Showtime he then got KO'd by a 36 years old Schilt in the 2009 K-1 WGP. He also got TKO'd by Rico recently.

Let's not pretend that Badr is more skilled or has accomplished more than any of those guys. Your fanboyism is making you lose touch with reality.

he beat a 38 years old Peter Aerts who was already massively suffering from brain damage and way past his prime, and even though he did beat Schilt once in Showtime he then got KO'd by a 36 years old Schilt in the 2009 K-1 WGP. He also got TKO'd by Rico recently.
literally none of this ^ is an argument for this;

Let's not pretend that Badr is more skilled
anyone can go on wikipedia and repeat a fighters losses with zero context man

you also forgot to mention that after losing to badr (someone schilt had a tremendous size advantage over, although i suppose thats true for all his opponents lol) he went 14-1 with wins over rico, saki, bonjasky, banner and others, only losing to a 40(!) year old "massively brain damaged" aerts

but going back and forth like this is pointless, you can make any fighter look good or bad by biasedly regurgitating certain stats from the record on their wikipedia page.unless youre going to make an argument related to their skill by analyzing or commenting on their actual fighting style/technique/skill, im done.
Your fanboyism is making you lose touch with reality.
coming from the guy who tried to cover badr vs rico as nothing more than just, "he got TKO'd"
LMAO.

literally none of this ^ is an argument for this;

anyone can go on wikipedia and repeat a fighters losses with zero context man

you also forgot to mention that after losing to badr (someone schilt had a tremendous size advantage over, although i suppose thats true for all his opponents lol) he went 14-1 with wins over rico, saki, bonjasky, banner and others, only losing to a 40(!) year old "massively brain damaged" aerts

but going back and forth like this is pointless, you can make any fighter look good or bad by biasedly regurgitating certain stats from the record on their wikipedia page.unless youre going to make an argument related to their skill by analyzing or commenting on their actual fighting style/technique/skill, im done.

coming from the guy who tried to cover badr vs rico as nothing more than just, "he got TKO'd"
LMAO.

Funnily enough when looking at Badr's style and how he got those wins, it was more because of pure aggression than clean technique and skill. Look at how he KO'd Schilt and Aerts for instance.

Don't get me wrong he's a great fighter, but saying he's more skilled then those other fighters is not even really accurate.

Snub pointed out Badr's lack of GP wins then you brought up his wins over Aerts and Schilt....If you want to bring up his fighting skill then go ahead. The fact is that Badr is too inconsistent to be mentioned in the same vein as Aerts, Schilt or Hoost. He's never been a great technician either, he's a Mike's Gym style brawling type fighter that relies on his power and speed.

Snub pointed out Badr's lack of GP wins then you brought up his wins over Aerts and Schilt....If you want to bring up his fighting skill then go ahead. The fact is that Badr is too inconsistent to be mentioned in the same vein as Aerts, Schilt or Hoost. He's never been a great technician either, he's a Mike's Gym style brawling type fighter that relies on his power and speed.
no he brought up his lack of GP wins to which i replied with the ronda/luke comment
then he brought up aerts and schilt
then i brought up him beating them both

re-read the thread mate

no he brought up his lack of GP wins to which i replied with the ronda/luke comment
then he brought up aerts and schilt
then i brought up him beating them both

re-read the thread mate

What's the difference? The ronda/luke comment made no sense at all either....You've yet to make any type of point beyond 'badr is the best guyz trust me'

What's the difference? The ronda/luke comment made no sense at all either....You've yet to make any type of point beyond 'badr is the best guyz trust me'
im not going to waste time talking to you if you need the difference and the luke/ronda comment explained

im not going to waste time talking to you if you need the difference and the luke/ronda comment explained

The comparison would only make sense if Aerts competed in a weaker weight class and beat up cans but him and Badr fought in the same weight class. K1's heavyweight division was arguably stronger when Aerts was in his prime. Badr's lack of GP wins is perfectly indicative of his flaws as a fighter.

Schilt is the GOAT in H2H ability. P4P, its more unclear.

Back