Hey Dana, Why are you so late giving us "Thrill and the Agony 229"?........ "It's only business"

joyce hacie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Usually we get clear in ring footage and dialogue in Thrill and the Agony videos

They must be busy trying to carefully edit that beatdown to salvage their cash cow.

He didn't say that dummy, quit spreading BS because some video posts it as "fact". He said 'don't kiss us'. Then Khabib says 'come on, lets go'. I want Khabib to lose just for making me type his stupidly spelled name so many times Ha.

"Thrill and the agony seiries was never my friend."

Usually we get clear in ring footage and dialogue in Thrill and the Agony videos

They must be busy trying to carefully edit that beatdown to salvage their cash cow.

Why don't you leave Conor alone? Huh? You want a wipping boy hey.

Not healthy.

Last edited:
Saw this exact thread after Holly knocked out Honda.

The Sherdog cycle never fails.

Everything seems to be dragging post fight. The NSAC is late in delivering the results of their investigation. The said it should only take 24-48 hours, and that was on Monday ffs.

He didn't say that dummy, quit spreading BS because some video posts it as "fact". He said 'don't kiss us'. Then Khabib says 'come on, lets go'. I want Khabib to lose just for making me type his stupidly spelled name so many times Ha.
"Don't kiss us"?

<LikeReally5>

Lol
Conor Fans now defending what Conor said in the fight
"Its only business" = "dont kiss us" to Conor Fans.

Because obviously they think Khabib isnt a REAL fighter Like Conor, who stands and knocks people out.

but.. oh...wait....Khabib knocked Conor down....AND mauled him in Rd2....AND talked shit to Conor on the ground in full guard

:D

It was at that moment Conor had zero resistance left in him

And I can’t wait to see it. Let’s see what Danus was really up to in the crowd. Also, I wanna see McGregor’s family in tears.

Back