Hesdy Gerges vs Chi lew Parry cancelled, why?

BRASCO

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
On the Glory39 Brussels card I was pretty excited for the fight betweeen Hesdy vs Chi lew. I saw it was canceled, somebody know why?

parry said the gloves were to big so they had to change gloves everytime, a crew member said to gerges that they would fight later that evening, after that parry said he didn't want to fight anymore, i think because he was sick of it changing gloves everytime.

Chi Lew chickened out

Update:

I read on Dutch forums that Chi lewis Paris first complained about stomach ache, after that there were problems with his boxing gloves, they were to small. When they came back with other gloves, he had already cut the tape from his wrist. It's a weird story. IMO Chi lewis Paris looked a little bit scared.

As far as I know there isn't an official statement of Glory.

Update:

I read on Dutch forums that Chi lewis Paris first complained about stomach ache, after that there were problems with his boxing gloves, they were to small. When they came back with other gloves, he had already cut the tape from his wrist. It's a weird story. IMO Chi lewis Paris looked a little bit scared.

As far as I know there isn't an official statement of Glory.

Parry has denied being sick

Didnt Parry do something similar before with One FC?? iirc he no showed at the event? I could be wrong though

Also remember Chi Lew Paris canceled the fight against Brandon Vera just before the fight.

Chi Lew Paris SMH<16>

Why does this guy get talked about so much? He rarely fights and he looks like shit when he does...

so far this guy has some how never made it to any big fight he has ever got. i wanted to shit on onefc for the vera fight, but history is showing that he did it himself. WHY fight?

Back