"He's yours in the 4th!" (Mayweather's corner)

Conor should be happy, that the Ref was so generous with all his illegal actions
{<hhh]
Who would have thought in a match where all you can do is punch someone, that punching someone would be illegal.

Seriously such a retarded sport that all you can try to win with is 1/4 of you hand

Okay so Floyd was going at full power in the fourth and yet Conor won the round.

The punch stats literally had them landing the same amount of strikes in round 4. It doesn't take genius to know that could be anybodies round. Unless you're a paid off judge of course

Mayweather was throwing punches. McGregor, by the fourth, was touching Mayweather with his gloves. Quality of punches matters. The "punches" thrown by McGregor from the fifth round on were embarrassing.

I agree on all this except I thought Conor took the 5th. Floyd definitely won the others and I'm not sure how one judge scored 9 a 10-8 when Conor had Floyd hurt at the beginning of the round.

Regardless of how any of us argue the rounds, one thing we can all agree on is boxing judging is retarded and full of favoritism. I've yet to hear 1 Floyd fan try to explain how he won the second round
Hang on, is he a novice 0.0 boxer, or are the j crooked?

I agree on all this except I thought Conor took the 5th. Floyd definitely won the others and I'm not sure how one judge scored 9 a 10-8 when Conor had Floyd hurt at the beginning of the round.

Regardless of how any of us argue the rounds, one thing we can all agree on is boxing judging is retarded and full of favoritism. I've yet to hear 1 Floyd fan try to explain how he won the second round

Just watched the fight, literally, five minutes ago. I did not score Round 2 for McGregor. I did score 1 and 3 for McGregor. Why? Because he didn't land anything. Mauro was jizzing himself over a "great punch" that hit, like almost every punch thrown by McGregor that round, on Mayweather's gloves. Sadly for Conor, punching the other guy's gloves is not considered a scoring punch. Neither is illegally hammerfisting and rabbit-punching the back of his head. Subtract those two out, and McGregor didn't land anything in Round 2. Mayweather landed the only punches that had any impact that round, even though he threw almost none.

Watched the fight multiple times now, you have to question the gameplan from Mcgregor's team. What was he doing in there? Did he really think he was gonna outbox Mayweather? He should have went all out in the first couple rounds, atleast throw some overhand bombs in hopes of landing something significant. Masterful fight from Floyd as usual, but it looked like Conor was just trying to survive to the final bell. Can't fault him for wanting to accomplish that feat but he was the one saying he was gonna finish him within 4 rounds(then 2), I think once he saw that he wasn't gonna break Mayweathers defense he just changed his mindset. He's a fast learner if he spent some time with a boxing coach he would have learned how to put a little pop in his punches, Floyd was just standing in front of him, letting him land pitter patter arm punches.

That's funny because Floyd goes backwards in every other fight and gets walked down and he still gets gifted rounds

Its pretty clear you have only seen the Manny fight

Who would have thought in a match where all you can do is punch someone, that punching someone would be illegal.

Seriously such a retarded sport that all you can try to win with is 1/4 of you hand

You are making it more and more clear that you have no clue about Boxing at all. You don't have the boxing knowledge to have a valid opinion, so stop embarrassing yourself

The punch stats literally had them landing the same amount of strikes in round 4. It doesn't take genius to know that could be anybodies round. Unless you're a paid off judge of course

Naw. Floyd landed power punches. Conor landed jabs. Floyd's punches landed were clean and sharp. Conor's were neither.

yeah, but many people also have down syndrome
tenor.gif

r0fXL4q.gif
AvYwb7.gif

Angry and triggered

Floyd outlanded conor 2-1 in the 5th, and his shots were FAR cleaner. I can't see how anybody could give conor that round--you must be giving him credit for swinging and missing.

Judges don't give points for fouls silly. Floyd completely dominated the 9th.

He's yours in the fourth! Finished him 6 rounds later.

Yeah okay.

Floyd Sr let him off the leash after the 3rd round. From then on it was a one sided beat down. Great game plan.

Haha, triggered.

I could whoop your ass with a sprawl and my boxing, deal with it.

Back