"He's yours in the 4th!" (Mayweather's corner)

9mmafan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else remember hearing Mayweather's corner stating this? I believe this statement came just after the 1st or 2nd round as Mayweather sat on his stool.

Just another bit of proof that The GOAT Ring General had every aspect of this "fight" under control.

Quite frankly, I believe history would repeat itself if any MMA fighter went up against a top boxer inside a boxing ring.

LOL McGregor got embarrassed and now Paulie is in the head of both McGregor and his fan boys.

#PaulieBless

magicman.jpg

One of the commentators said in th fourth "Floyd just winked at us" while they were clinching. Floyd then broke the clinch and commenced to put the beat down on him.

One of the commentators said in th fourth "Floyd just winked at us" while they were clinching. Floyd then broke the clinch and commenced to put the beat down on him.
Meh the fourth was very even and many people had Conor winning the 5th

yeah, but many people also have down syndrome
The punch stats literally had them landing the same amount of strikes in round 4. It doesn't take genius to know that could be anybodies round. Unless you're a paid off judge of course

LOL McGregor got embarrassed and now Paulie is in the head of both McGregor and his fan boys.

#PaulieBless

magicman.jpg
#PaulieBless

This should be mandatorily quoted and replied back to whenever you see someone say #PaulieBless. Kind of like when greeting someone when passing by.

The punch stats literally had them landing the same amount of strikes in round 4. It doesn't take genius to know that could be anybodies round. Unless you're a paid off judge of course

why are you bringing up the punch count of round 4 to defend the claim that mcgregor won round 5?

also according to the punch count in round 4 mayweather landed 16 power shots. conor landed 5 jabs and 11 power shots.

mayweathers 16 landed punches>conors landed punches.

also rounds aren't won on punch counts alone. if they were we wouldn't need judges at all. just people counting punches landed no matter how weak they are...which is what the olympics has. and that is why olympic boxing is stupid

Floyd landed the better shots and at a higher percentage, while putting more pressure. Clearly his round.

You can't make an argument for Conor winning any round other than the first 3.

Floyd whooped him in the 4th. This fight wasnt close. I watched it 3 times and everytime conor just looks like he has no business in there with floyd.

Showtime had it even going into the 8th or something and the judges were like "That MMA bitch didnt win any rounds yo...I didnt see shit."

"Executive producer:Floyd Mayweather"

Thats why only the hardcores are left in boxing.

Slappy punches and push jabs =/= hard right counters and crisp left hooks.

Mayweather let conor win three rounds, then won 4 straight, took a break in the 8th, and then beat conor down in the 9th and 10th.

Slappy punches and push jabs =/= hard right counters and crisp left hooks.

Mayweather let conor win three rounds, then won 4 straight, took a break in the 8th, and then beat conor down in the 9th and 10th.
I agree on all this except I thought Conor took the 5th. Floyd definitely won the others and I'm not sure how one judge scored 9 a 10-8 when Conor had Floyd hurt at the beginning of the round.

Regardless of how any of us argue the rounds, one thing we can all agree on is boxing judging is retarded and full of favoritism. I've yet to hear 1 Floyd fan try to explain how he won the second round

I agree on all this except I thought Conor took the 5th. Floyd definitely won the others and I'm not sure how one judge scored 9 a 10-8 when Conor had Floyd hurt at the beginning of the round.

Regardless of how any of us argue the rounds, one thing we can all agree on is boxing judging is retarded and full of favoritism. I've yet to hear 1 Floyd fan try to explain how he won the second round

not only hard punches matter, but also defense/ring generalship for example ... at the end of the day it doesnt matter, cuz he TKOd him and that what he was looking for.

not only hard punches matter, but also defense/ring generalship for example ... at the end of the day it doesnt matter, cuz he TKOd him and that what he was looking for.
That's funny because Floyd goes backwards in every other fight and gets walked down and he still gets gifted rounds

Back