Heroes of the Storm

Currently on the worst losing streak I've ever had and I simply don't understand why. I'm playing well, and my teams are most of the time, yet the loss still occurs.

I've heard that there's some sort of "50% win ratio" type algorithm set up but I don't know that I totally believe that.

But fuck, have lost 9 games in a row in HL now and I'm to the point were I might just stop playing the game. I just bought Cho'Gall as well and haven't even been able to use him yet, may even see about getting a refund.

I've been playing MOBAs for about 5 years now and that stuff happens to me a lot. I'll win almost every game for a few days and then hit a brick wall. The MMR system should work that way to a degree. It keeps putting you higher and higher until the competition becomes too tough for your current skill level. But for me it often seems like my teammates are getting worse instead of my opponents getting better. (not always, sometimes I run into those 3.8-4K MMR monsters)

HL really sucks at the moment, though. The game needs some balance changes, but I'd be thrilled with each team having a ban in the meantime. I don't know why they're taking so long on that.

Back