Here's what really shook Ronda last night (gif)

Lol you're the one who entered the thread being all butthurt. The topic is about how Holly was unfazed and here you are throwing a bitch fit like a spoilt angry child not getting her way. And hardly anyone is actually saying that Holly will win this fight but you're being awful defensive for a light hearted topic

Not defensive at all, the guy said Holly is going to tko Ronda, I'll be back to mock him tomorrow. You can all continue inventing scenarios of how "shook" Ronda is, it will be an even funnier read tomorrow

Just bleed God bestows us tonight

I don't understand how most people don't see this as pathetic and embarrassing, to say the least. Listen to Ronda speak, she failed to complete the sentence, stutter and continued to fumble her words. Although, I did find it funny she called Holm fake considering she is the 'Preacher's daughter' -- I agree that part is kind of fake in a way, 'cause we all know Holly had a lot of premarital sex. It's more of a 'keep daddy happy' kind of thing.

Holm calmly put down her drink and faced off, while Ronda was acting like a do nothing bitch.

Anyway, I hope to god Holm puts Ronda away with a headkick. It will put Ronda back on earth. Pls Holly, MMA needs this KO to happen.

if Ron loses, he'll be on suicide watch

So will Rogan. I fulyl expect him to kneel down in the cage and perform the samurai act of Seppuku with a sword.

Either that or OD on alpha brain in the lavatory after the show.

The "I was just having a drink" line won the weigh-in.
It's like messing with Bud Spencer's beans.

7056_04b4bc4800916ff7b828314f4b83932f.jpg

Holly by hammerfist.

trinit%C3%A02.gif

Call me crazy but Ronda just didn't look confident at all! Going back to her last fight in Brazil, Betch (Bethe) was the one running her mouth and Ronda just sat back and shot her a smile. To me, that said everything! Ronda knew she was going to run right through her so she didn't have to use words. While I didn't really see Holly being the person to end Ronda's title run, after seeing Ronda's mental game in tatters like that, I wouldn't be terribly surprised. It's not like Holly doesn't know how to win. This definitely got a lot more interesting.

lol, yes lets start talking about how scarred Ronda is of Holly now and reach a new level of retard

Or we could talk about how much of a sad pathetic post whore you are.

Right after Ronda weighed in, she does what she normally does which is walk very aggressivly towards her oppenent trying to psych them out. But Holy did something very interesting. She calmly bent down and put her drink down while Ronda was aggressively approaching her. You could see Ronda immediately pause as her routeing was thrown off a bit.

ShabbyPleasedBluebottle.gif

Ronda is used to fighters being intimidated and scared. Often they are overly aggressive and try to out yell or out-intimidate Ronda.

I think it made Ronda realize that Holy isn't really intimated by her. It was almost like Holy wasn't impressed with Ronda and this was just another day for her. It made Ronda angry. That's why that anger and being throw off shook Ronda and she got physical at the stare down.

It didn't end there as her interview sounded off and angry and rattled. I don't think it was necessarily intentional by Holy, but it did show that Holy is not impressed by Ronda.

8rWSPVW.gif

hi-res-2c5d88f00ba7cde00d005933e558cff0_crop_north.jpg

This photo represents last night. Ronda acting tough, but really cowering and being protected by Dana. Holy being calm, standing tall and confident. Holy via UD, believe it !

Just when I was starting to like Ronda....she does this. What a great role model.

I think most of the little girls we who see her as a role model probably don't watch the weigh-in shows or visit any of the online sites that covered it, so she remains spotless in their minds.

Wouldn't it be something if Holm just starches Ronda with a monster high kick? I mean, leg-stiffening, gurgle-inducing, we honestly aren't sure if Ronda's gonna be alright afterwards KTFO. I'd love to see that at this point.

I still hate WMMA, and if this fight's over one round I won't watch it in its entirety, but I would love to rewatch a gif of this a couple days from now. Might even make it my wallpaper.

I don't understand how most people don't see this as pathetic and embarrassing, to say the least. Listen to Ronda speak, she failed to complete the sentence, stutter and continued to fumble her words. Although, I did find it funny she called Holm fake considering she is the 'Preacher's daughter' -- I agree that part is kind of fake in a way, 'cause we all know Holly had a lot of premarital sex. It's more of a 'keep daddy happy' kind of thing.

Holm calmly put down her drink and faced off, while Ronda was acting like a do nothing bitch.

Anyway, I hope to god Holm puts Ronda away with a headkick. It will put Ronda back on earth. Pls Holly, MMA needs this KO to happen.

Being a "preacher's daughter" isn't about being a good girl, its about being rebellious and doing everything opposite from what daddy preaches to the masses. Learn your idioms, bro.

Wouldn't it be something if Holm just starches Ronda with a monster high kick? I mean, leg-stiffening, gurgle-inducing, we honestly aren't sure if Ronda's gonna be alright afterwards KTFO. I'd love to see that at this point.

I still hate WMMA, and if this fight's over one round I won't watch it in its entirety, but I would love to rewatch a gif of this a couple days from now. Might even make it my wallpaper.

Nothing would boost WMMA more than for Ronda getting KTFO because it would show real competition and growth in WMMA. Competition is a good thing.

Being a "preacher's daughter" isn't about being a good girl, its about being rebellious and doing everything opposite from what daddy preaches to the masses. Learn your idioms, bro.

That's basically what I said... that is where Holm is fake.

I would cry tears of joy if that happened. The way you described Ronda being KO'd is absolutely beautiful.

I would love to see Ronda KO'd in a Terry Etim fashion.

barbosa-etim0e1q2.gif

Back