Here's the deal

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The UFC is finally playing it right. With the booking of Daniel Cormier V.S Derrick Lewis along with Jones vs Gustaffson, the UFC will have the result of another superfight.

There is no way Derrick Lewis can outlast a round with Daniel Cormiers cardio. Cormier will gass him out and move onto retain the Heavyweight title.
usa_today_10186488.0.jpg

Along with Jon Jones vs Gus, we will have eith Jon or Gus facing Cormier again. If Jon doesnt win, we will have another superfight with Champion vs Champion. Otherwise we will have a tomato head dana and he will be very mad with Derrick Lewis as his new champ.
20160817033832_1DX_73691.jpg

What do u guys think?

The superfight they will make still is DC Vs Lesnar.

Jones can wait.
(anyway, they might wait and see if he fck things up again)

DC will beat Derrick Lewis easily if he just sticks to the game plan and does the same thing he did with Volkan.

Guss vs Jones is not an easy one to call.

However either way, I believe if he ignore Brock Lesnar for a bit, then we will have the winners face off

If Brock is ready and willing then DC will pick that fight cause: no weight cut, less risk fight wise (it's an easier fight), way bigger payday, potential WWE crossover for him down the line maybe.

Maybe... Jones wins belt, challenges DC, and superfight at HW, Jones beats DC again, becomes double champ and DC retires. Not saying it's fair, but when is life always fair? Then Jones becomes a huge draw. That's my opinion on Dana's plan now that Conor's hype is down

The UFC is not playing it right because they're giving a repeated cheater an immediate title shot and didn't make DC defend his LHW belt for his HW belt as he should have. It's just another obvious cash grabbing attempt by an attempted save of the 230 MSG card and a big name main event for 232.

DC will fight Lesnar after Jon gets whooped by Alex.

Don’t get me wrong, Lewis has a puncher’s chance and nothing more. But Dana would be thrilled if he were the new HW champ.

He’s got charisma.

I think it's a smart save. It won't do big numbers. But it won't be a massive failure now either.

Don’t get me wrong, Lewis has a puncher’s chance and nothing more. But Dana would be thrilled if he were the new HW champ.

He’s got charisma.

Lewis does have a hell of a punch.

But he’s going to be taken down at will if DC decides that’s what he wants to do.

I still don't get how Lewis is fighting next month given the fight he just had.

Lewis does have a hell of a punch.

But he’s going to be taken down at will if DC decides that’s what he wants to do.

Yeah, I completely agree. I think DC agrees as well which is why he took the fight. He’ll i think Lewis also agrees, but he couldn’t turn down that green.

He has next to no chance.

I’m just saying, Dana would be perfectly happy if he were champ.

Yeah, I completely agree. I think DC agrees as well which is why he took the fight. He’ll i think Lewis also agrees, but he couldn’t turn down that green.

He has next to no chance.

I’m just saying, Dana would be perfectly happy if he were champ.

Yep. Some guys do decide to stand and trade for whatever reason and DC does like his hands. 95% chance though DC destroys Lewis with a double leg and GNP inside 2 rounds.

Back