Here's How The GSP Vs Bisping Fight Will Go Down

Don't you say that! Don't you ever ever say that! Haha

LOL, the GSP nut huggers are making Conor fans look tame and funny by comparison.

But I know, I know....Conor fans are like deranged apes invading a supermarket.

LOL, the GSP nut huggers are making Conor fans look tame and funny by comparison.

But I know, I know....Conor fans are like deranged apes invading a supermarket.
Ya the gsp vs bisping trash talk is extremely cringey and the flaming between the fans of each is also a bunch I nonsense.

I'm just glad to see the number of Conor threads go down. That said I am super bored of the gsp vs bisping threads as well, I just want the fight to be over with now lol

-johnny Hendricks retired gsp with an bloody-faced asswhoopin. ......hendricks ffs!
let that sink in.
Pre USADA Hendricks who refused to do random testing and admitted he never had any intention of doing it despite saying he would because it did nothing for him lost to GSP.

Let that sink in.

Current Hendricks is smaller than Hendricks was fighting GSP at WW .. and is now at MW. How did Hendricks fight 15lbs lower weight class while being bigger and still make weight? Makes you wonder.

Pre USADA Hendricks who refused to do random testing and admitted he never had any intention of doing it despite saying he would because it did nothing for him lost to GSP.

Let that sink in.

Current Hendricks is smaller than Hendricks was fighting GSP at WW .. and is now at MW. How did Hendricks fight 15lbs lower weight class while being bigger and still make weight? Makes you wonder.
I was just being a contrarian, I really want GSP to win.
I want to see gsp vs till now

Back