Here's an entertaining matchup by golly!

LukeSkyrocker

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
that I'm about to play on EA UFC 2. Edgar vs. Nurmagomedov. Who has the grappling edge?! Prob Khabib, but Frankie might be too fast to take down and his striking could take over.

I like it, allthough there is no way Khabib is going down with all the Tiramisu he's packing.

I'm so fucking sick of Tiramisu jokes...

that I'm about to play on EA UFC 2. Edgar vs. Nurmagomedov. Who has the grappling edge?! Prob Khabib, but Frankie might be too fast to take down and his striking could take over.
Edgar keeps it standing and boxes him up. Edit the fuck out of the title or you will be dubbed

I was thinking at lightweight. Khabib still has huge size advantage. Khabib won by Rd. 3 crucifix elbows lol.

frankie beats him everywhere in everything other than a pie eating contest.

Khabib couldn't make the weight. Edgar by default.

So fucking old and moldy.......Yet everyone who repeats it, thinks they are funny.
Thank you! I'm drawing a line. The next person who says a moldy joke to me is getting popped in the face. And God help you if I hear one more motherfucking pun. God help you, I say!

Nurmagomedov detected
giphy.gif

Fucking interesting indeed.....but do you want Edgar to get slammed on his head repeatedly for an entire 15 minutes or 25 minutes?

Back