Here's A Woman Who "Gets It" About Fat Shaming

Not wanting your children to see fat people as normal isnt retarded or overbearing.

Yes. Sitting on your ass all day stuffing your face with comfort food is so challenging. Poor them. They should all get tip assist scooters to make their lives better.

Fat people don't choose to be fat? What....????
hvT82cP.png
Fat people blaming their genetics is an insult to all the people there with actual genetic issues. There are people out there who sincerely can't do much about their health outside of drugs or surgery, but it's rare.

Most fat people dont choose to be fat and once their fat its harder for them to work out cause their so fat. Their still human beings and need to work too, the mom is a conceited bitch.

Spoken like a fatty. If given the choice, I highly doubt they would "choose" to be fat but they chose to be fat through their own life choices and lack of discipline.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...use-the-teacher-was-fat/ar-AArvyF6?li=BBnbcA0

TLDR: Woman is sick of political correctness concerning "fat shaming" and thinks fatness should stop being celebrated and start being seen as unhealthy and undesirable to look at.

I'm fine with it. People deserve to have the right to hate for whatever reason.

She hates fat people.
Someone else doesn't trust bald people.
The next person doesn't like old people.
Someone doesn't like Asians.
Another doesn't like gays.

I don't care. The bigots are few and far between. They have always existed and always will. This great effort to pretend we're all the same and should all love each other is tiring and futile.

[
I'm fine with it. People deserve to have the right to hate for whatever reason.

She hates fat people.
Someone else doesn't trust bald people.
The next person doesn't like old people.
Someone doesn't like Asians.
Another doesn't like gays.

One of these things is not like the other.

Hint: it's a choice, while the others aren't

The comparison between food addiction and drug addiction has been made ad nauseum for decades, if not longer. If you don't accept it, that's fine. But many of us non-fattys see drug addiction and obesity as very closely related. Keep up the cope and rationalization.

Spoken like a fatty. If given the choice, I highly doubt they would "choose" to be fat but they chose to be fat through their own life choices and lack of discipline.

Two spot on responses. Take it from a sugar junkie who needs to drop some LB's.

[

One of these things is not like the other.

Hint: it's a choice, while the others aren't

Oftentimes it is a choice. It isn't always a choice though.

I fully understand what you mean and I agree that fast shaming isn't the worst thing in the world as it could potentially save lives.

My whole point was, I'm not going to have a freakout and exaggerate my outrage because one person tried to hurt another's feelings.

"What sort of unhealthy habits would she teach my daughter, who would be eating her lunch and tea there each day?"

But, on't the child be eating what the parents provided and packed for her? It's not like the teacher's assistant tells the kids what to eat.

What's the nursery's rules regarding male teachers?

A friend of mine ran a day care in a state that had a law on the books that men were not allowed in the changing rooms in the day care. Therefore, in essence, she was unable to hire men to teach at her preschool. How is that not considered legal sexism?

Oftentimes it is a choice. It isn't always a choice though.

I fully understand what you mean and I agree that fast shaming isn't the worst thing in the world as it could potentially save lives.

My whole point was, I'm not going to have a freakout and exaggerate my outrage because one person tried to hurt another's feelings.

The people for whom it isn't a choice are a very small part of the population.

A big issue on the subject as well is that you often see people shifting the goalposts, they talk about morbidly obese people to make an easier point yet there actual position is that anything but a very low bodyfat percentage(especially on women) is worthy of derision.

While I appreciate the benefit of the doubt, most, me included, do not deserve it. I know what caused it, and why it lasted so long. Entirely my own fault. So now I have the hardest thing I will ever do.
Thats the right attitude good luck bro you can do it.

Nope, never been over weight once in my life just not a massive prick

Aren't fat peoples lives challenging enough? So they're fat, no need to pile on and shame the pricks.

I agree, but in todays PC culture not saying Roseanne is equally as hot as Beyonce "in her own way" is considered fat shaming. Then again the "in her own way part" is considered insulting too.

I don't know if I'd go so far to not send my kid to a school because of some fatty working there. Sure fat people are generally lazy, unheathly, have poor self control, are a drain on the healthcare system, are awful to sit next to on a plane, and are unpleasant to look at, but they're still people too. She's spot on about the fat acceptance movement though.

Being fat is a choice and if you choose it don't be surprised if people call you fat.

Two spot on responses. Take it from a sugar junkie who needs to drop some LB's.

Also overweight. Obese according to my BMI but I'm 22% body fat so I don't put a hell of a lot of stock into it as I have a lot of muscle mass. But I definitely weigh more than I should.

She's scared to let her children be around fat people.

She's retarded and overbearing and her children will probably end up being bad at life.

Are you fat?

Also overweight. Obese according to my BMI but I'm 22% body fat so I don't put a hell of a lot of stock into it as I have a lot of muscle mass. But I definitely weigh more than I should.

Same here. Not sure where Dr.'s got the idea I should be weighing in around 175. I think if I honestly did a legit weight cut, I'd still clock in around 230 due to all the powerlifting.

Last time I was 170 anything was fresh out of Parris Island. And everyone of my family members thought I looked emaciated.

Same here. Not sure where Dr.'s got the idea I should be weighing in around 175. I think if I honestly did a legit weight cut, I'd still clock in around 230 due to all the powerlifting.

Last time I was 170 anything was fresh out of Parris Island. And everyone of my family members thought I looked emaciated.

My "ideal body weight" is 179. When I was in my high school senior wrestling season, I was down to 9.1% body fat @ 195lbs (we had to get it tested every season for health reasons). So even when I was in incredible shape, I was still too heavy. But now, I am around 245 so I definitely have it to lose.

Its scary to think that mom has a role in helping carve out the values of a future adult. If she feels like that she really shouldnt have kids. We have enough hatred in this world. She soulds like a Nazi wanting everyone to fall into a certain ideal

Nah. That's an absolutely normal position to hold.

Only in America could you talk such nonsense.

Back