Here is why Khabib is a lot smarter than we think...

JohnOates

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Before the Iaquinta fight there was no chance Connor was going to risk fighting Khabib.

So he kept it standing against Iaquinta to show weaknesses and lure Connor out... He was dangling the bait on purpose and it worked...

Actually, I'm talking out of my arse... Just need something to occupy myself while the WMMA fight is on.

P.S. Apologies for the clickbaity title as well.

what :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s though he walked that fight 50-43 on the judges scorecards, came out with the belt, a big cheque and not a scratch on him

tenor.gif

Bold move, if the first round is a stinker, all will be forgiven. I don't blame you either way, I'm in the kitchen preparing food for the next fight.

Remember people saying Holly did the same pre Ronda. Until she fought like that ever since also

not really he was just stood playing with his food practicing his striking after 2 rounds of smesh
You can get a lot of info from what he did still

Plus, Connor was probably watching at home and thinking I'd tool this guy...

But at least Khabib has a very strong ground game to fall back on.
He did what he needed to do against Al. If he comes with teh same tactics he deserves to get smoked he 100% wont though.

He did what he needed to do against Al. If he comes with teh same tactics he deserves to get smoked he 100% wont though.
Agree. He's gonna try to get it on the ground asap... Wait till Connor gets behind the black octagon marker line... Single leg/clinch trip...

By the way...

Can someone explain this Wasteland forum? I'm assuming some mod didn't like the tone and moved it.

Or am I missing something?

Back