Here is the reason why we probably won't see Conor at UFC 219:

give him a break he just fought one of this generations best Boxers: Floyd.
and he did good won about 5 rounds over him? Give him a "normal" Christmas with his family and newborn for christ sake.

I guess sherdog Conor haters will say that being with the family is "chicken$hit" :)

Here I was thinking he took paternity leave before that, and took a pointless rematch with Nate Diaz before defending his FW belt before that....

How a rematch is pointless, if he lost this fight and wanted a revenge?

And what is wrong with spending time with pregnant GF? (not "paternity leave")
Oh, I guess sherdog posters will have to have a GF first, that might teach them some life lessons.

The Irishmen continues to come up with more creative ventures (excuses) not to defend his title.
Speaking as if you wouldn't do the god damn same if you were in his shoes

334.gif

How a rematch is pointless, if he lost this fight and wanted a revenge?

And what is wrong with spending time with pregnant GF? (not "paternity leave")
Oh, I guess sherdog posters will have to have a GF first, that might teach them some life lessons.

What are you even trying to say? It seems like you're begging the question, yet being completely irrelevant at the same time.

Make an argument, or don't. Get back to me when you have something of substance to say.

Everyone, EVERYONE would prefer Mayweather fight. And aiming higher =/= not putting himself in a situation to lose.

Seriously, you have to have some life lessons, kid, before you call grown up people, especially fighter, chicken$hit.
Bull Fucking Shit "Everyone". Do a poll.....how many people would rather see Conor defend...or fight another fight outside of Tony's div.
I am old enough to put you over my knee there Dad, so save me the life lessons and fuck off.

What are you even trying to say? It seems like you're begging the question, yet being completely irrelevant at the same time.

Make an argument, or don't. Get back to me when you have something of substance to say.

I askyou the questionsyou know damn well the answer for, but act like they're irrelevant because otherwise the truth will be shoved in your face - and you want to continue hating.

Bull Fucking Shit "Everyone". Do a poll.....how many people would rather see Conor defend...or fight another fight outside of Tony's div.

Huh?
Every fighter would do the same...do you understand the difference between "every fighter would do the same" and "every forum member wants to see"?
You're really slow.

I am old enough to put you over my knee there Dad, so save me the life lessons and fuck off.

Even the way you type reveals you still haven't hit puberty.

I askyou the questionsyou know damn well the answer for, but act like they're irrelevant because otherwise the truth will be shoved in your face - and you want to continue hating.

Make a point or dispute mine. I don't do leading questions--it is juvenile and arbitrary. I trust that you can answer your own questions, since you already assume how others will answer them. Get out of your own head and step into the real world.

Again, dispute my argument with a rebuttal, but don't use every fallacy in the book in the process.

Huh?
Every fighter would do the same...do you understand the difference between "every fighter would do the same" and "every forum member wants to see"?
You're really slow.

Even the way you type reveals you still haven't hit puberty.
Just when I think fanboys can't get any more fucked...You show up....Jeezus.

Except he wasn't with his family retard...Excuses.....

Huh? Pregnant GF is not a "family"?
Damn, sherdog should be only for 21+.

Make a point or dispute mine. I don't do leading questions--it is juvenile and arbitrary. I trust that you can answer your own questions, since you already assume how others will answer them. Get out of your own head and step into the real world.

Again, dispute my argument with a rebuttal, but don't use every fallacy in the book in the process.

I'll make it short andsweet:

Here I was thinking he took paternity leave before that, and took a pointless rematch with Nate Diaz before defending his FW belt before that....

Your argument is invalid.
1. Nate rematch was important, because he avenged his loss , the loss he was mocked about by haters like yourself. He proved you wrong, in your faces.
2. What you called (ignorantly) "paternity leave", is spending time with pregnant GF - absolutely acceptable choice in the world of grown ups.

There is your "argument", flushed down the toilet.

Huh? Pregnant GF is not a "family"?
Damn, sherdog should be only for 21+.

I'll make it short andsweet:

1. Nate rematch was important, because he avenged his loss , the loss he was mocked about by haters like yourself. He proved you wrong, in your faces.
2. What you called (ignorantly) "paternity leave", is spending time with pregnant GF - absolutely acceptable choice in the world of grown ups.

What in the actual fuck.........only one explanation....You+Drugs.

Here was what Conor was doing, with a young girl, when his ol'lady was at home preggers.
MacHighAF.jpg

I never said what you quoted above....

And

You are fucked in the head my friend.

Last edited:

My argument hasn't been flushed down a toilet, but I'm glad you were finally able to articulate yours after a few tries.

I don't doubt that it was important for Conor and his fans and even the UFC, but for us who appreciate the sporting hierarchy of the UFC, we expect A UFC champion to defend his belt. As a champion, it is Conor's job to defend his belt, but he chose not to in order to have a catch weight fight in a completely different division. He didn't do his job as a FW Champ, so an interim FW belt was created, and ultimately Conor was stripped of his FW belt because he didn't do his job as FW champ. Did he have reasons? Yes. do you think they were good reasons? Apparently you do, but he still didn't do his job as the FW champ.

There are 195 countries in the world-- only 8 of them offer paternity leave, and Conor doesn't even live in one of those countries. Plenty of new fathers have fought in the UFC. That said, I don't mind Conor using paternity leave as an excuse to take some time off, but it doesn't change the fact that he took time off and didn't defend his title, again.

What you seem to have trouble understanding is that a good excuse is still an excuse.

Here I was thinking he took paternity leave before that, and took a pointless rematch with Nate Diaz instead of defending his FW belt before that....
Not really a pointless rematch, he avenged a loss which probably raised his profile more. In the meantime frankie lost against aldo so there wasn't really a fight that made any sense at featherweight

My argument hasn't been flushed down a toilet, but I'm glad you were finally able to articulate yours after a few tries.

I don't doubt that it was important for Conor and his fans and even the UFC, but for us who appreciate the sporting hierarchy of the UFC, we expect A UFC champion to defend his belt. As a champion, it is Conor's job to defend his belt, but he chose not to in order to have a catch weight fight in a completely different division. He didn't do his job as a FW Champ, so an interim FW belt was created, and ultimately Conor was stripped of his FW belt because he didn't do his job as FW champ. Did he have reasons? Yes. do you think they were good reasons? Apparently you do, but he still didn't do his job as the FW champ.

There are 195 countries in the world-- only 8 of them offer paternity leave, and Conor doesn't even live in one of those countries. Plenty of new fathers have fought in the UFC. That said, I don't mind Conor using paternity leave as an excuse to take some time off, but it doesn't change the fact that he took time off and didn't defend his title, again.

What you seem to have trouble understanding is that a good excuse is still an excuse.

1.You still fail to understand that staying with PREGNANT spouse =/= paternity leave. Different thing.
2. Champion is not a job, and Conor is not 9-to-5 employee like yourself. And definitely not yours. He's an employee of a company that knows what it does, and it does bring the revenue to the company.
And this company could not care less how you define Conor's job, because you're going to watch and pay regardless. History proves it.

3. And most important: from a moral,grown up perspective - you might be able to understand Conor if you try to walk in his shoes instead of hating.

I guess sherdog Conor haters will say that being with the family is "chicken$hit" :)
Look at his fight record, the dates for all of the irish holidays, and assume what he had to sacrifice through the years? Don't you think Conor prefers to take a couple of Winter Whiskey Cocktails with his family during the chistmas holidays?

Last edited:
Documentary? Didnt his ppv where he charges people an arm and a leg for him talking just get canceled?

Bull Fucking Shit.......Conor has not defended one fucking time in his entire life...and he has held four belts now. Go back to WWE.
Wait you don't think they would choose to make $100M over the 2 or 3 million they would make in the UFC?

Back