Here is the reason why we probably won't see Conor at UFC 219:

No...I was commenting on the part where he said the only reason Conor has not defended, was because of the money in the Floyd fight. That's bullshit...Hence the comment. I don't see why it is so hard for you to understand.

And what other reason? You did not provide it?

Let me guess...you'll say "ducking" and "scared".
Like it's a serious approach from mixed martial artist.

Disagree.

The amount of press and promotion a macgregor fight has these days would be the perfect time for Conor to promote his new documentary. Doing both at the same time would create more "Buzz" for each. Therefore cashing in on both with even more press all done at the same time making more cash...

We know Conor Loves his money... I bet it's exactly why the movie is coming out around the time of UFC 219.

The documentary is already done and in the air...now Conor will have to participate on different events.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be wrong on this one.
Honestly, I miss Conor fighting.

No...I was commenting on the part where he said the only reason Conor has not defended, was because of the money in the Floyd fight. That's bullshit...Hence the comment. I don't see why it is so hard for you to understand.
ok what's the reason he hasn't he defended it? and please don't give some crap like he's scared when he took on aldo who hadn't lost in 10 years and was ready to take on dos anjos who at the time was looking dominant at lightweight

And what other reason? You did not provide it?

Let me guess...you'll say "ducking" and "scared".
Like it's a serious approach from mixed martial artist.
yeah apparently he's terrified of guys like tony and khabib but had no problem taking on an extremely dominant aldo and was ready to take on dos anjos who was looking like a monster at champ at the time.

Four Belts.....ZERO defenses.
Keep worshiping that fraud.

In other words , no reason.

No reason = no debate with someone whose blind hate leaves him without common logic.
You may get back to your class.

Fuck you buddy. The so called champ needs to defend his title. Fake fights in boxing and fake documentaries shouldn’t be an excuse for shelving the LW title for a year.

What an epic mini blow up.

From Philly, eh? ;)

In other words , no reason.

No reason = no debate with someone whose blind Hate leaves him without common logic.

Fixed:
No reason = no debate with someone whose blind NutHuggery leaves him without common logic.
You may get back to your class.[/QUOTE]

Fuck off........

Fixed:
No reason = no debate with someone whose blind NutHuggery leaves him without common logic.

Fuck off........

Amazing. So you refuse to apply any logical attempt to prove your points just because you decided, without any evidence on that, that you're speaking with "nut huggers".

That's the definition of being a hater, my friend. Adios.

Fuck you buddy. The so called champ needs to defend his title. Fake fights in boxing and fake documentaries shouldn’t be an excuse for shelving the LW title for a year.
He needs to defend if he wants to keep the belt but nothing was fake about his boxing debut and im pretty sure his documentary won’t be fake either.

Because he was signed to the ufc straight after he won his cage warriors titles, kind of hard to defend them when you're in another organization. What fight made sense at featherweight? if edgar had beaten aldo we probably would have seen that fight in new york
*Yawn*.......This is like purgatory.
ALL excuses. Zero defenses.

*Yawn*.......This is like purgatory.
ALL excuses. Zero defenses.

You keep saying this "zero defenses" chant like it's supposed to be the most important thing in the world for him.
Well, in real world (not in the world you live in) people tend to higher opportunities with higher gain.

Amazing. So you refuse to apply any logical attempt to prove your points just because you decided, without any evidence on that, that you're speaking with "nut huggers".

That's the definition of being a hater, my friend. Adios.
Way to tuck tail Nancy.......Two ways of looking at his non defenses, "Hater" or "Hugger". It is no coincidence the guy has not put any of his belts up ever. You're just too stupid/Nuthuggered to see it.

Way to tuck tail Nancy.......Two ways of looking at his non defenses, "Hater" or "Hugger". It is no coincidence the guy has not put any of his belts up ever. You're just too stupid/Nuthuggered to see it.

No,there is also a common sense approach (one that Conor chose), but it's way beyond your age and IQ to understand it.

You keep saying this "zero defenses" chant like it's supposed to be the most important thing in the world for him.
Well, in real world (not in the world you live in) people tend to higher opportunities with higher gain.
And never put anything up for grabs....He never puts himself in a situation to lose. You call that smart. I call that Chickenshit. Either way, he does not deserve to hold Tony's div up anymore. Time to piss or get off the pot.

The Irishmen continues to come up with more creative ventures (excuses) not to defend his title.
give him a break he just fought one of this generations best Boxers: Floyd.
and he did good won about 5 rounds over him? Give him a "normal" Christmas with his family and newborn for christ sake.

And never put anything up for grabs....He never puts himself in a situation to lose. You call that smart. I call that Chickenshit. Either way, he does not deserve to hold Tony's div up anymore. Time to piss or get off the pot.

Everyone, EVERYONE would prefer Mayweather fight. And aiming higher =/= not putting himself in a situation to lose.

Seriously, you have to have some life lessons, kid, before you call grown up people, especially fighter, chicken$hit.

Every fighter on the ufc roster would have fought floyd for that amount of money over defending their title. That's literally the only reason he hasn't defended it

Here I was thinking he took paternity leave before that, and took a pointless rematch with Nate Diaz instead of defending his FW belt before that....

Back