Here is my FITE TV code for Rizin in order to get 20 credits.

lol same dude like wtf do i even start?
I share mine on twitter
You have to redeem the credits on the App, then after log into FiteTV on your computer (so you don't have to watch on a phone). You hit the blue 19.99 button, green continue, bottom redeem code, enter code (if it doesn't work keep finding codes to enter).

giphy.webp

Whuuu??

I thought the password was FIDELIO. But I guess that was the password for the gate. 6m7j7q2 must be the password for the door.

<seedat> .

Last edited:
I have no fucking idea what you are all talking about

Anything I need credits for to watch, I'll pass.

I was e-mailed a survey from them yesterday because I had ordered the past RIZIN events from them. It said to respond to it and I'd get a $20 credit.

I replied, but I still haven't received anything.

I have no problem ordering the event if they don't respond, but it would be cool if they came through on their offer for tonight.

If they don't come through and I have to order, I'll use your code @SakuWandyCop so you can get the $20 credits for your accounts.

I was e-mailed a survey from them yesterday because I had ordered the past RIZIN events from them. It said to respond to it and I'd get a $20 credit.

I replied, but I still haven't received anything.

I have no problem ordering the event if they don't respond, but it would be cool if they came through on their offer for tonight.

If they don't come through and I have to order, I'll use your code @SakuWandyCop so you can get the $20 credits for your accounts.
Thank you for responding

Thanks for sharing your codes guys. I just used one and it worked. For those who don't understand i will try to explain step by step what to do.

1. Grab your phone.
2. Download the FITE TV app.
3. Sign up with e-mail.
4. Redeem code (some of the codes above)
5. Buy the PPV.
6. Leave your phone.
7. Now back on your pc, go to fite.tv and find the Rizin event. Click on "already purchased", enter your email and password and you are good to go.

Back