Here is Francis all over again!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
To the young guys who r new to mma watch this:

He was explosive and strong like Ngannou, but Francis is more rangy and has more one punch KO power.

I said the same thing in another thread. Nasty dude

Tyron Woodley does not approve this thread

l_431601c6d667af39811018d30c324f7d.gif

2_Glover_Teixeira_vs._Rameau_Thierry_Sokoudjou___WEC_24_.gif

He was explosive and strong like Ngannou, but Francis is more rangy and has more one punch KO power.

Socko had great one punch KO power. As soon as he got KTFO'ed he lost all ability to fight like a killer. Same will happen with this new big black hype.

Socko had great one punch KO power. As soon as he got KTFO'ed he lost all ability to fight like a killer. Same will happen with this new big black hype.

Keep dreaming bud lol

Francis is going to KO Stipe with ease.

Y'know you just wanna sit back in this thread and...soak it in.

Mike_goldberg.jpg

Abdul Razak-Alhassan is more similar to Sokoudjou.

They're both Judo black belts that have massive power and are really athletic, but tend to fade quickly.

Charlie-Ward-DROED-FINISHED-by-Razak-OS-R1-_zpshpxhd2cv.gif

They both have in common their trainer and birth place but that's as far as it goes...

Biggest difference is that Francis doesn't blow his wad in one huge flurry. He kept a steady pace against both Luis Henrique and Blaydes.

Bert Rogers ko'd the #2 fighter on the planet and then they gave him Fedor, Ubereem, and Barnett and then he finally won a fight with his wife. Then he turned into a gay.

I was actually more convinced by Sokodjou's hype back in 2007 because he had nice kicks and the Judo background too and his coach was Hendo. I thought he was a complete fighter but he was dominated by Lyoto, got brutally finished by Luis Cane, Moose and Minowaman and was never really the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back