Here is a good angle of the knee.

Here is the best possible view of the knee that occurred tonight. Clearly the knee missed and hit his shoulder, but as it came down it landed on the head.
f890913321b130bdc9469f74540a5536.gif

In my opinion that doesn't matter which makes it legal, but what are your thoughts guys?

Also is this illegal to anyone? Clearly downed.
source.gif

Your argument lost all validity when you chose the shittiest possible comparison

"A good angle" ... from behind the damn leg?

<31>

Your argument lost all validity when you chose the shittiest possible comparison
Yeah that makes sense. That's like saying I show you a video of someone getting shot and then I compare it to something stupid and then you say you didn't see anything.

I'm happy he won but it was illegal. He attempted to knee his downed opponent and grazed his head. His knee did make contact. He's been fighting for so long, not sure why he went for that knee.

I'm happy he won but it was illegal. He attempted to knee his downed opponent and grazed his head. His knee did make contact. He's been fighting for so long, not sure why he went for that knee.
A knee to the shoulder of a downed opponent is legal no?

terrible angle btw
How is it terrible when it clearly shows him throwing a knee to Emmet's shoulder?

Here is the best possible view of the knee that occurred tonight. Clearly the knee missed and hit his shoulder (which is a legal thrown shot) then rebounded to the top of Emmet's head.
f890913321b130bdc9469f74540a5536.gif

In my opinion that doesn't matter which makes it legal, but what are your thoughts guys?

Also is this illegal to anyone? Clearly downed. (and I'm talking about the knee that comes down after the initial one lands)
source.gif

If your answer is it doesn't matter, then exactly case closed. It doesn't matter, the outcome of the fight would have been the same.

First knee was illegal second was not. So just deal with it.

<Kpop01> .

The last elbow to the back of the head messed him up way worse than the missed knee.

He threw a knee. It missed. Even if that fight had been stopped for a sec he was going to get murked.

It's over. Legal smegal. Stephens knocked his ass out. Ref didnt call it. The knee made no difference in the outcome. Time to move on.

Back