Here in Canada we dont use guns for self defence

So what high salary positions are these newly arrivals holding to afford such an expensive area?

It seems a bit illogical to think that only high salary positions can afford to live in a given city. Do you think there's any city where all the store clerks, cleaners, etc, commute from some nearby city and only rich people actually live there?

It seems a bit illogical to think that only high salary positions can afford to live in a given city. Do you think there's any city where all the store clerks, cleaners, etc, commute from some nearby city and only rich people actually live there?

I can answer this question.

They rent out houses and rooms and divide the cost. Families live in basements for 900 a month, or single people rent rooms for 500 a month. It’s very rare for a single person to have their own apartment in Toronto, In a nice area.

I earn a lot of money and have a 2 bedroom apartment in the hood with drug addicts. I pay $1286 a month.

I’m saving up for a condo in a nicer area which I should have in 2 months. I have about 26k for a down payment so far. It’s hard out here.

I can answer this question.

They rent out houses and rooms and divide the cost. Families live in basements for 900 a month, or single people rent rooms for 500 a month. It’s very rare for a single person to have their own apartment in Toronto, In a nice area.

I earn a lot of money and have a 2 bedroom apartment in the hood with drug addicts. I pay $1286 a month.

I’m saving up for a condo in a nicer area which I should have in 2 months. I have about 26k for a down payment so far. It’s hard out here.

I wasn't asking about it, your post is more the answer to which I was alluding. You have normal and even relatively poor people living in even expensive cities. All areas just won't be as nice.

Good luck in finding a place that you like.

Its simple. This is how it is:

NRA are paying big money to keep guns legal just like Pharmaceutical companies are paying big money to keep weed illegal. It all comes down to how it effects their businesses. They pay media outlets like Fox News to argue for them.

Trump on the other hand doesn't care if guns are legal or not. He doesn't want to make guns illegal because he will lose most of his redneck support which will effect him in the next election.

It all boils down to conspiracy theorists who believe that the government want to take their guns and take over. Probably your usual Alex Jones watching, white evangelical, angry, redneck conspiracy theorists.

Sometimes I really question Americas education system. Its seems like there are a lot of stupid, gullible people now days.

> Canada

70yknfiwa6i01.gif

hello there former candidate irish_thug!

Toronto has averaged around 60 gun related homicides per year for the last decade and is considered the safest major city in North America.

like most lib gun grabbers, you're confusing the term "shooting" (which can mean just about anything...an accidental discharge of a firearm or a suicide) with a homicide.

you libs drive IGIT crazy!!!

- IGIT
Sorry. I missed this post originally. I try not to ignore quotes.

I was saying nothing regarding the amount of murders, just the number of shootings.

Also, there is nothing lib about me, and I am pro gun. I was trying to shed light on the misconception that there are no guns in Toronto.

Back