Here, I'm going to end this debate about Jon Jones' ...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Trivia, once and for all! So this guy passed a test that's not admissible in court because there are ways to beat it if you train for it!
But first, look who took it! For starters, a master Eye-poker in your face style!!!
giphy.gif

aDFwXfE.gif

Then, a c0ke head, hit and run, estrogen blockers, abnormal low testosterone levels and another failed test for a very tricky type of steroids with the purpose of passing the blood test, but fortunately failed the urine one that has 3 days window!
Jon Jones is as innocent as OJ!!!!
This guy is a sociopath who hit a woman and returned for some cash and didn't care if she lived or died!!!

Is he innocent????

Dana won't strip Conor. I was hoping for the Diaz fight but I hope tony beats khabib so Conor can beat tony then

Look he may have or may have not intentionally taken the PED but at the end of the day he still came into a fight with a prohibited substance in his body which gave him an illegal advantage over his opponent. He's guilty either way regardless of intent.

Trivia, once and for all! So this guy passed a test that's not admissible in court because there are ways to beat it if you train for it!
But first, look who took it! For starters, a master Eye-poker in your face style!!!
giphy.gif

aDFwXfE.gif

Then, a c0ke head, hit and run, estrogen blockers, abnormal low testosterone levels and another failed test for a very tricky type of steroids with the purpose of passing the blood test, but fortunately failed the urine one that has 3 days window!
Jon Jones is as innocent as OJ!!!!
This guy is a sociopath who hit a woman and returned for some cash and didn't care if she lived or died!!!

Is he innocent????

I'm so tired of hearing Jones referred to as a sociopath from people who have likely only heard the word colloquially

He's a filthy cheater and that's all there is.

Fuck 'im.

Jon jones is a dirty asshole. It's sad because this dude is probably the best talent this sport has ever seen. It's sad he relies on PEDS, and illegal techniqes like the eye pokes. He could have been the greatest thing MMA ever produced

Look he may have or may have not intentionally taken the PED but at the end of the day he still came into a fight with a prohibited substance in his body which gave him an illegal advantage over his opponent. He's guilty either way regardless of intent.

It doesn't necessarily prove he had an advantage, though it might suggest it. But yeah, unless they can prove there is a problem with the test then he's effectively guilty. Here's hoping for leniency. I just wanna see him him fight !

1. Cocaine is FANTASTIC and one hell of a drug.
2. The lady should've been a better defensive driver.
3. Estrogen blockers work/help even when not taking testosterone.
4. Many guys are born with low test.
5. Tainted supplements are (accidently/intentionally) made by companies regularly.
6. Eyepokes happen.

Let a goat, GOAT!!!

I'm so tired of hearing Jones referred to as a sociopath from people who have likely only heard the word colloquially
Dude, I took criminal profiling for a long time and this guy fits the bill!

The racism detector is hitting the roof. You just started this thread because you are envious about a black man being highly successful and the best combat athlete ever. You should be banned from this forum and reported to FBI.

Jones is mma version of Tyson. You might dislike him and his actions but deep down you love him and root for him. They both were young phenoms with legal and drug problems and wasted their prime years. Even after 4 years, Jones will probably come back and be the biggest star in mma.

The racism detector is hitting the roof. You just started this thread because you are envious about a black man being highly successful and the best combat athlete ever. You should be banned from this forum and reported to FBI.
Looooool

Jones is mma version of Tyson. You might dislike him and his actions but deep down you love him and root for him. They both were young phenoms with legal and drug problems and wasted their prime years. Even after 4 years, Jones will probably come back and be the biggest star in mma.
d91.gif

Jones has shown a ton of classic sociopath behavior during the years, it's easy to make the argument that he were one. A lot of the events around the hit & run for example show a great level of antisocial behavior. There are no absolute truths in psychology really, but if you want to describe his actions using the somewhat misunderstood term "sociopath", it's harder to argument against it than for it.

Back