Here Comes The Boom. It has grown on me a lot

Its a good movie to laugh at and not take seriously

Way better then the recent adam sandler flixs

I don't think I've seen a Sandler movie since Click and I know for an absolute fact that I haven't missed much in a decade's worth of time. Sucks how he fell off but the dude is still making bank so can I really feel bad about it.

1- Happy Gilmore
2- The Wedding Singer
3- Billy Madison
4- Airheads
5- Anger Management

are my pound for pound favorite Sandler films.

I don't think I've seen a Sandler movie since Click and I know for an absolute fact that I haven't missed much in a decade's worth of time. Sucks how he fell off but the dude is still making bank so can I really feel bad about it.

1- Happy Gilmore
2- The Wedding Singer
3- Billy Madison
4- Airheads
5- Anger Management

are my pound for pound favorite Sandler films.

1. Click
2. Spanglish
3. Reign Over Me
4. The Wedding Singer
5. Happy Gilmore

I know few will agree with my list. The guy is a good actor when he actually gives a crap.

Nah he sux. Has been in some good movies but not because of him..

1. Click
2. Spanglish
3. Reign Over Me
4. The Wedding Singer
5. Happy Gilmore

I know few will agree with my list. The guy is a good actor when he actually gives a crap.

Never saw two on that list- Spanglish and Reign Over Me. I'd like to though as I'd like to see Sandler in some non-silly stuff.

I thought he did a good job in the Longest Yard remake which got heavy at times.

Also, the PT Anderson movie- where he and Phillip Seymour Hoffman are feuding about phone sex money owed or some shit. Good, weird, typical PTA movie and Sandler gave a very interesting performance. Phillip Seymour Hoffman was absolutely epic and it still sucks to think about all the great roles he could have had going into the future.

Nah he sux. Has been in some good movies but not because of him..

Kings of queens is goat quality tv show

Kevin James can bring the laughs

The reason you might think he sucks is cause most of the movies he is in are adam sandler garbage

When he gets his own thing built around what makes him funny then he is really enjoyable

Never saw two on that list- Spanglish and Reign Over Me. I'd like to though as I'd like to see Sandler in some non-silly stuff.

I thought he did a good job in the Longest Yard remake which got heavy at times.

Also, the PT Anderson movie- where he and Phillip Seymour Hoffman are feuding about phone sex money owed or some shit. Good, weird, typical PTA movie and Sandler gave a very interesting performance. Phillip Seymour Hoffman was absolutely epic and it still sucks to think about all the great roles he could have had going into the future.

Yeah, I had Punch Drunk Love as my #5, but figured I'd throw in one of the Sandler movies that everyone actually likes for the list.

Kings of queens is goat quality tv show

Kevin James can bring the laughs

The reason you might think he sucks is cause most of the movies he is in are adam sandler garbage

When he gets his own thing built around what makes him funny then he is really enjoyable

King of Queens is great though I think Legion might have been referring to Sandler since the comment came right after our friend was talking about Sandler's quality when in serious roles.

shooter.gif

Best villain in movie history

828.gif

Second best

I really enjoyed Here Comes the Boom. Its obviously a lighthearted, fluff MMA film but its very watchable and it pays respect to the sport. Kevin James also seems pretty athletic for his size and love of amazing food.

I thought Warrior had good acting but the fight scenes absolutely ruined it for me. It was like a live action version of the a UFC game; just spamming ridiculous power shots and people eating them like it was nothing.

I really enjoyed Here Comes the Boom. Its obviously a lighthearted, fluff MMA film but its very watchable and it pays respect to the sport. Kevin James also seems pretty athletic for his size and love of amazing food.

I thought Warrior had good acting but the fight scenes absolutely ruined it for me. It was like a live action version of the a UFC game; just spamming ridiculous power shots and people eating them like it was nothing.

I liked Warrior a lot, but every time they cut to the Tapout Crew it took me right out of the movie. Should have left that shit out.

I don't remember too much about the action either way. Annoyed me when they made like Mike Goldberg and made sure to call out the Teep the first time it happened. This was right after Anderson / Belfort, when everyone was teeping the shit out of everything, and everything was a teep.

Other than that, nothing stood out as terribly bad or annoying. I liked it when Conlon got knocked down by the first punch thrown by Koba (aka Fedor).

Kevin James has legit padwork skills lol

Kevin James..reminds me how much I miss Chris Farley.

How have I not seen or heard of this even? It's on Netflix I'm enjoying it :)

Kevin James movies are dumb fun imo, I don’t really hate Paul Blart tbh

Back