Reaction score
After USADA...1.
6799e879cc696a17f6cd76e45b87b71d.jpeg

2jhbox.gif

U9SN1Lz.gif

giphy.gif

The real goat...
dg8gPwq.gif

Post USADA, DC & Ping SO FAR are shining.

Let's see how they do in their next respective fights to further gauge.

Post USADA, DC & Ping SO FAR are shining.

Let's see how they do in their next respective fights to further gauge.
How exactly is Bisping shining? Was it his controversial decision he barely squeaked out of Anderson Silva, his fluke KO of Rockhold, or his amazing performance of almost getting KOed and then barely squeaking by Grandpa Hendo?

How exactly is Bisping shining? Was it his controversial decision he barely squeaked out of Anderson Silva, his fluke KO of Rockhold, or his amazing performance of almost getting KOed and then barely squeaking by Grandpa Hendo?

Hey, who won each of those fights in the end?

But to answer your question, no, it's the fact that he actually BECAME champion.

LOL

Hey, who won each of those fights in the end?

But to answer your question, no, it's the fact that he actually BECAME champion.

LOL

I love how people would like to judge the Bisping/Silva fight on the last minute of rd3 and completely ignore that Bisping outstruck Silva rounds 1-2-3-4 (tied him for most strikes round 5) Knocked him down on round 2 AND won a unanimous decision. Yet he barely squeaked by <Lmaoo>

They think blood and a minute of dominance is sufficient to win a fight. #casuals

<{cruzshake}>

I love how people would like to judge the Bisping/Silva fight on the last minute of rd3 and completely ignore that Bisping outstruck Silva rounds 1-2-3-4 (tied him for most strikes round 5) Knocked him down on round 2 AND won a unanimous decision. Yet he barely squeaked by <Lmaoo>

They think blood and a minute of dominance is sufficient to win a fight. #casuals

<{cruzshake}>
Sorry but Bisping got his ass kicked that whole fight lol. Most of the punches he landed was because Anderson was fucking around. Still have no idea to date how Bisping won that fight. I seen spoilers on FS1 saying who won the fight before i watched it on fight pass. I was watching the fight thinking it must of been a mistake what i seen on FS1.

giphy.gif
Its like Bispings fans live in a alternate universe.

If USASA was always a thing

Gegard would be goat

butthurt thread makes me cringe

Why GSP TS, why?

GOAT debates in MMA are goofy. I mean, Jesus fuck, we've only had the Unified rules for 17 years, meaning that the sport in its current form isn't even old enough to get a beer.

Hold your damn horses.

Bisping schooled Anderson, if he didn't stop to chat with the ref to allow Anderson to have his moment it would have been a dominant decision.

GOAT debates in MMA are goofy. I mean, Jesus fuck, we've only had the Unified rules for 17 years, meaning that the sport in its current form isn't even old enough to get a beer.

Hold your damn horses.
Very good point.

Also, USADA was not a major factor for 2 out of those 4 mentioned by TS. Silva and Fedor are 40+ for fucks sake! People tend to get slow and underperform in sports at 35+!

Hold your damn horses.

Yeah they are, but it's nice to see some recognition and DC was potentially robbed of his.

Sorry but Bisping got his ass kicked that whole fight lol. Most of the punches he landed was because Anderson was fucking around. Still have no idea to date how Bisping won that fight. I seen spoilers on FS1 saying who won the fight before i watched it on fight pass. I was watching the fight thinking it must of been a mistake what i seen on FS1.

I'm sorry but you live in a fantasy world where your brain re-arranges reality in a way that supports your hopes & dreams. You're beyond help, vaya con dios.

I'm sorry but you live in a fantasy world where your brain re-arranges reality in a way that supports your hopes & dreams. You're beyond help, vaya con dios.
699_Anderson_Silva_vs_Michael_Bisping.0.0.jpeg
1456616277652_lc_galleryImage_LONDON_ENGLAND_FEBRUARY_2.JPG
anderson-silva-michael-bisping-knee-video.jpg
PAY-UFC-at-the-O2.jpg
bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg
tenor.gif

Back