Here’s what I think

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
Here’s what i t

The Cleveland Indians and the Cleveland Cavaliers need to change their colors to the Brown’s color scheme. Maybe the Browns would do better if they felt some god damn support from their follow pro sports teams. FUCK!!!

How about we just wipe Cleveland off the map instead

At least your shithole city got its team back so they can suck for decades to come
Quit crying and be thankful :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i don't feel sorry for CLE personally, being from San Diego

granted my homecity is phenomenal, but two basketball teams have left, one NFL team, and the MLB team largely has sucked balls on and off for decades

Who gives a fuck about that shit hole.

I didn't read anything in this thread aside from Cleveland. Fuck you.

vTlGCPg.gif

The Browns should probably just leave again so they can win some Super Bowls.

And don't the Indians have the longest drought in baseball now? There are teams that haven't ever won, but they all came into existence since the Indians last won. So yeah, the Indians should leave too.

And once Lebron leaves after this season, they should just dissolve the Canaliers.

Last edited:
LeBron needs to leave CLE, he's not getting another ring with the Cavs.

Here’s what everyone else thinks about you and the city of Cleveland.

shut the hell up

Why are they called Browns. They from the subcontinent?
Racist....

Named after the original owner.... or the color of shit because they are shite. You make your choice.

Isn't the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland?

and fucking LOL at bon jovi and nina simone (whoever the fuck that is) making it into
the Hall this year and Judas Priest ignored as well as Rage and Radiohead.

Here’s what i t

The Cleveland Indians and the Cleveland Cavaliers need to change their colors to the Brown’s color scheme. Maybe the Browns would do better if they felt some god damn support from their follow pro sports teams. FUCK!!!
Here is some Spot on analysis of Cleveland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back