Herb dean? Wtf??

MMA fan93

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Did anyone else not see most of the follow up shots from Song land on the back of the head of Nash??

Then Nash shouldn't have been driving the front of his face into Song's crotch. TF else would he do?

EDIT: Replay just showed that only one hit the back of the head anyway. Almost all we're on the ear

Last edited:
Kind of, a lot were like side/back of the head.

Looked like most of them hit his ear. A couple were borderline tho.

Nash was done though. He didn't even know what the F was going on.

Quick question
Do the casuals/people who likes to sterotype gets jealous or mad when a Asian ktfo a non Asian?? Just a quick question. Most ppl think all of the Chinese loses in the card just because their from China.

Quick question
Do the casuals/people who likes to sterotype gets jealous or mad when a Asian ktfo a non Asian?? Just a quick question. Most ppl think all of the Chinese loses in the card just because their from China.

Fair enough question.

Personally, I don't.

I have been pretty impressed by the way the Chinese fighters have looked tonight. Some really nice skills displayed so far.

I thought it was a very questionable stoppage after watching it a few times over. Despite the commentators trying to say "his legs went stiff" or some nonsense, they weren't.

Following the flash knockdown, Nash went straight for Song Kenan's legs. Doesn't that count as activity anymore? Now you might say, "He wasn't defending himself", he's going for a single-leg ofcourse he can't cover his face at the same time.

It kinda looked similar to Conor vs. Dustin.

Quick question

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords.

Fair enough question.

Personally, I don't.

I have been pretty impressed by the way the Chinese fighters have looked tonight. Some really nice skills displayed so far.
They looked great overall

The Leech just keeps getting more interesting a budding prospect

Song(s) and Wang looked great

was hoping Hu would beat Asker, and that'd we'd have a Chinese HW, but alas

Back