henry cejudo..

So I was right,. Your only experience is from visits/clinics. Yet you think you already have the answers... ok
lol when did i say i had the answers iv asked questions its a site for talking about grappling questions ect tbh you sound a bit insecure

lol when did i say i had the answers iv asked questions its a site for talking about grappling questions ect tbh you sound a bit insecure
I’m what way? I’m pointing out how you don’t actually “discuss” things. I gave reasonable explanations for my opinions. You ended up validating them and being a little wishy washy. It’s all good, go train with good folk style wrestlers at a college.. like I said the majority of your questions will be answered that way.. is there something beyond preference keeping you in Orlando

I’m what way? I’m pointing out how you don’t actually “discuss” things. I gave reasonable explanations for my opinions. You ended up validating them and being a little wishy washy. It’s all good, go train with good folk style wrestlers at a college.. like I said the majority of your questions will be answered that way.. is there something beyond preference keeping you in Orlando

im not in orlando i moved few years ago and dont have access to any wrestling atm so obviously to try to keep up to date i try to study the closest wrestling to me now would be 3 hours away at some high school

im not in orlando i moved few years ago and dont have access to any wrestling atm so obviously to try to keep up to date i try to study the closest wrestling to me now would be 3 hours away at some high school
Where the hell are you? Mississippi?

mhm closes good wrestling place is Chattanooga tenn which is 8 hours away cant wait to leave here
Lol what’s funny about that.. I could hook you up with people Willing to work with ya.. highly qualified people too

Lol what’s funny about that.. I could hook you up with people Willing to work with ya.. highly qualified people too
i appreciate it ucf is gonna let me train with them when i finally move there i called and talked to the coach months back alot of mma guys go there to work at times too

One step closer to the dream of being able to go up to people irl and say, "why yes, i do, in fact, trane ufc".

i appreciate it ucf is gonna let me train with them when i finally move there i called and talked to the coach months back alot of mma guys go there to work at times too
UFC as in the Vegas gym..

Back