Henry Cejudo fires back at Conor McGregor’s remarks about his division

Because Conor only really cares about himself and his team, do you really think this asshole cares about anyone else?.....he has lost his luster and is just trying to save face after tapping AGAIN in the face of adversity
I said that if he was sincere or not has shit to do with anything, he is using his voice for something positive and bringing attention to the fact that a bunch of fighters have lost their jobs, even if it is a PR move if it helps some of those fighters then whats the fucking difference what his intention is?

Also, if Conor truly wanted to save all those fighters jobs, he'd grow a pair and force Dana to do it, you know the same way he negotiated for himself by putting 2 divisions on hold.

Persuading the CEO of ONE Championship to hire 'em is better since they'll get paid more.

Don't let this interfere in your "Hate on Conor at any cost" agenda, though

NimbleLeanAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

2000 followers.

Jesus that's below pathetic. I have friends with more followers than that. Regular people. I guess Henry is a regular little man, with little followers.
But but super fight...

Lol at shertards bashing cejudo for having 2000 followers on social media or being a nobody in their eyes.

The guy is a fuck'n Olympics gold medalist ...

But but but his nutthuggers will say it’s “confirmed” Ali was posting from his account !!!

I wonder how many die hard Trump fans are Connor fans ? What’s the overlapping percentage among non Irish Connor fans ?
P4P most pathetic post ever written.

Trolls excluded obviously.

Cejudo is so fucked if he can't beat TJ.

2000 followers.

Jesus that's below pathetic. I have friends with more followers than that. Regular people. I guess Henry is a regular little man, with little followers.

allmmaupdates has 2000 followers. Henry has 157k, fwiw.

he can always go to OFC for the DJ rubber match
One isn't interested in a contender. If you look at what they have been producing. They want the "champion" to be one of theirs. The contender will be local mma guys who will eventually win the title from them or at least they can help sell tickets. The promotion is very selective; Bibi was part of Hume's gym who has ties to the promotion. He held the title until he lost to one of the local mma guys.

Say what you want but Henry has achieved Olympic and ufc gold.

He's not a quitter and has a strong will.

He beat 2 guys who already beat him to qualify for the Olympics and beat dj who already beat him to get the belt.

2000 followers.

That's not his Instagram that's why, it's an mma page.

Conor nuthuggers are the most gullible creatures on earth. The reason for the statement wasn't defending the flyweights lmao.. he was salty because chatri said he wasn't welcome in One a while back.. now he sees them throwing 10's of millions of dollars around and he feels stiffed.

Last edited:
LOL at sherdoggers thinking Conor cares about anyone but himself. He got emasculated in every way and only way back is to try the good guy approach. Him and his fans thought it would be easy to weasel but we see what you're trying to do.

Conor, all of a sudden, pretending like he actually cares for other fighters and is not a money hungry greedy piece of trash

Reminder: Conor purposely did not want to have other UFC champs on UFC 229 so he could make more money for himself. He does not give a shit about anyone besides himself
Why should he gift them PPV points from his big name and big fight when all they do is talk shit about him?

Manlets are so touchy...

Back