Henry Cejudo fires back at Conor McGregor’s remarks about his division

Conor03.gif

50e4496248147502ef2b8053ec92caa0

Conor needs to shut his belt-less fookin mouth. Conor doesn't give a shit about the 125 division. Don't let him fool you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Conor was wanting someone to sign these guys, why shit on him for that?

Lmao how fucking dumb is cejudo. Dude was trying to help the division fighters who were cut out.

I thought Conor was wanting someone to sign these guys, why shit on him for that?

Much like many things in life it went over Cejudo’s head.

Dang. Mcgregor was trying to get these guys blessed with a One contract... Cejudo should worry about that beating TJ is going to put on him.

Cejudo acting like a cunt because his job is safe.

Conor03.gif

Conor needs to shut his belt-less fookin mouth. The 125'ers would destroy him.
They really wouln't.
What is people's obsession with Mcgregor being a weak fighter cause he tapped? It's a dumb thing to say and it shows that perhaps you are untrained, but most likely it's cause fans say it cause Mcgregor trash talked alot which is fair enough i guess

Just saying every elite fighter taps, weather in comp in training etc. dont think i need to list the names

Cejudo acting like a cunt because his job is safe.
Conor, all of a sudden, pretending like he actually cares for other fighters and is not a money hungry greedy piece of trash

Reminder: Conor purposely did not want to have other UFC champs on UFC 229 so he could make more money for himself. He does not give a shit about anyone besides himself

2000 followers.

Jesus that's below pathetic. I have friends with more followers than that. Regular people. I guess Henry is a regular little man, with little followers.

Why would Conor blame Chatri? Mighty Mouse wanted out or this "trade" never happens. The UFC wanted to do it or the "trade" never happens. But Conor goes off one the One FC guy for making the deal?

Whole thing seems weird. Conor being the company man now after his loss and trying to put all blame on someone other than his employer? IDK...bizarre.

But but but his nutthuggers will say it’s “confirmed” Ali was posting from his account !!!

I wonder how many die hard Trump fans are Connor fans ? What’s the overlapping percentage among non Irish Connor fans ?

Conor has been trying to play the good guy now. But people dont forget at the absloute shit he spewed for years.

Now he says something in a good spirit and everyone is just ripping him.

I almost feel bad for him.

Back