Henry Cavill's receding hairline makes him look like a villain

they also have naturally hairless skin, they get hair but it is little on the legs and often arms are bare. many east asians like that to. Some black population and some white population to. It odd how how people in south asia, middle east, north africa are hairy though and mediterranean countries it hot in those regions! but natives from méxico etc are not

African tribes have White teeth and they don't brush their teeth, the british were wondering how their teeth remain so white and strong without any cavities, i think it has to do with diet, british people ate lots of breads, and sugary foods, which feed bad bacteria and kill off the good bacteria, i have no clue when the toothbrush or toothpaste was invented but not sure if they even brushed their teeth in those days

Most likely a little bit past a mature hairline. It may be worse in reality because so many actors use spray on hair like Topik to help make their hair look more full on screen.

Quotit+is+i+jewpermanquot+jason+_53efc26c8a796a945471bc9c43ff7b23.jpg

Costanza must’ve put a sock down there.

Most likely a little bit past a mature hairline. It may be worse in reality because so many actors use spray on hair like Topik to help make their hair look more full on screen.

He has the peak of mature hairlines, it fits him well, he is lucky because not many guys look Handsome with that type of hairline but he does so he is blessed in that department.

I doubt he uses topik that powder will come right off in the water scenes, plus his hair is always wet, balding guys when their hair is wet you can see the scalp, so he is lucky that even though he has a mature hairline that his hair is still thick and has volume, people have to understand the levels of balding on the norwood scale

Most men bald, some will just get the slight mature hairline and that is all and they will maintain thick head of hair, some get the receding hairline that keeps receding, and some get the monk or friar tuck balding where the top of the head balds but they still have hair around it.

Some guys just bald completely.

Cavill is lucky he has the mature hairline but still thick not thinning, it would suck if he had a receding hairline with thinning hair.

David Beckham has been going bald for a while, he uses Topik he doesn't have the widows peak hairline like Jude law, but he has the Thinning hairline and thinning hair, I think he started taking propecia several years ago, but its wearing off now.

I think though his could be TE which is hairloss due to stress like Brendan Fraser, its where the hair is thinning because its falling out from stress, but when you stop stressing and your body and your mind relax the hair will grow back depending on if your trauma goes away whether emotional or nutrient deficient.
rsz_david_beckham_hair_loss-1.jpg

58a25a719dc50_643hero_landscape.jpg

Whoa I'm shocked at Beckham I thought he had perfect hair. Mine's more like Jude Law's.

Whoa I'm shocked at Beckham I thought he had perfect hair. Mine's more like Jude Law's.

My hairline is getting up there similar to Jude law, Im not white but I dont have super kinky hair Its wavy so I can still get away with it, but for black folks we get clowned on hair when we get bald, because it shows you don't have the hair style to mask it like white folks who can come it wild and style it, we have to use bigen like this
618.png

beijing.jpg

yeah I think his balding is not MPB but more so thinning type from stress or trauma like Brendan Fraser
fraser-brendan-fraser-29845031-468-515.jpg

Jude Law was able to pull off the matureh hairline for years until it got too receding, when you have a hairline like Jude never cut it short it becomes noticeable you need that wild hair going so keep it longer so you can do a nice hair style to come over a bit

This was him in his prime at 27 with the mature hairline but he still had thickness
judelawhairtransplant03.jpg

This is Jude Law now, sadly he can no longer save his hairline and will need hair transfer like Jeremy Piven got.
original-27585-1399384196-4.jpg

Che-Tempo-Che-Fa-TV-show-Milan-Italy-09-Oct-2016.jpg

Jeremy-Piven-Before-After-Hair-Transplant.jpg

357747fd0bc79ea5c9c5fec7f349be38.jpg

images

3319912-superman.jpg

He looks like he's going to turn into a bad guy at any second. The beard helped. Does anyone else think he's too evil looking to play Superman?

Edit: It's actually called a mature hairline.

It's not receding. It's advancing to the back of his head.

<Y2JSmirk> See, the glass IS half full.

its right there on the border. if it goes any further back its balding

he will be like 35 this year. they will and should get another superman maybe someone much younger this time. Sometimes hollywood make mistake getting actor older. Like daniel crag for james bond, he was 38 when they
He has the peak of mature hairlines, it fits him well, he is lucky because not many guys look Handsome with that type of hairline but he does so he is blessed in that department.

I doubt he uses topik that powder will come right off in the water scenes, plus his hair is always wet, balding guys when their hair is wet you can see the scalp, so he is lucky that even though he has a mature hairline that his hair is still thick and has volume, people have to understand the levels of balding on the norwood scale

Most men bald, some will just get the slight mature hairline and that is all and they will maintain thick head of hair, some get the receding hairline that keeps receding, and some get the monk or friar tuck balding where the top of the head balds but they still have hair around it.

Some guys just bald completely.

Cavill is lucky he has the mature hairline but still thick not thinning, it would suck if he had a receding hairline with thinning hair.

David Beckham has been going bald for a while, he uses Topik he doesn't have the widows peak hairline like Jude law, but he has the Thinning hairline and thinning hair, I think he started taking propecia several years ago, but its wearing off now.

I think though his could be TE which is hairloss due to stress like Brendan Fraser, its where the hair is thinning because its falling out from stress, but when you stop stressing and your body and your mind relax the hair will grow back depending on if your trauma goes away whether emotional or nutrient deficient.
rsz_david_beckham_hair_loss-1.jpg

58a25a719dc50_643hero_landscape.jpg

nobody has it all physically. but there are probably some super smart powerful, or strategist type illuminati players in the world on some next level knowledge. but probably not all that great physically.

its right there on the border. if it goes any further back its balding

he will be like 35 this year. they will and should get another superman maybe someone much younger this time.
That is true, my queen is from Cali, Colombia! She has hairless arms and legs!

she still removes hair right but her leg hair is like barely any right? or does she have none at all?

girls who have thinner body hair and sparse or have naturally smooth skin and barely any hair feel best when waxed or shaved. Women who got thick and lots of body hair will never feel that way unless they just shaved but within like 1 day the coarse hair comes back you can feel it.

I know what you talking about it like night and day the skin on woman once you have a east asian girl or girl like your girl. If i ever married a persian, indian, or hot spanish girl or something I would immediately shove out thousands of dollars to pay for laser hair removal for her. actually now i think of it all women should get laser hair removal, so should men on key areas i think. If a guy has hairy back and chest and shaves it save time and money get it lasered off.

My hair is fucking thinning out...... What do you guys suggest i dont feel like searching,

Why do they have to stop making them. You're not forced to watch them you know....

But they keep flogging Superman in other spin offs which wrecks said spin offs (Batman Vs Superman).Id prefer Superman to just go off into the night and not have his cheesey over powered self not taint up other good super hero movies.

he will be like 35 this year. they will and should get another superman maybe someone much younger this time. Sometimes hollywood make mistake getting actor older. Like daniel crag for james bond, he was 38 when they

nobody has it all physically. but there are probably some super smart powerful, or strategist type illuminati players in the world on some next level knowledge. but probably not all that great physically.

Its weird how they can't come up with a cure for baldness, science has advanced so much yet there is no safe remedy for baldness

My hair is fucking thinning out...... What do you guys suggest i dont feel like searching,

if its not bad yet use Nizoral, leave it on your scalp for 5 minutes and massage your scalp right before bed and once you get up 10 to 15 minutes vigorously every day

take preventative measures early.

Despite some clown deleting my response earlier that said it was strictly the pictures that made him look evil, keep also in mind that OG Christopher Reeves also wore a hairpiece.

Its weird how they can't come up with a cure for baldness, science has advanced so much yet there is no safe remedy for baldness

when they find it only the elite will have it!

My hairline is getting up there similar to Jude law, Im not white but I dont have super kinky hair Its wavy so I can still get away with it, but for black folks we get clowned on hair when we get bald, because it shows you don't have the hair style to mask it like white folks who can come it wild and style it, we have to use bigen like this
618.png

beijing.jpg

yeah I think his balding is not MPB but more so thinning type from stress or trauma like Brendan Fraser
fraser-brendan-fraser-29845031-468-515.jpg

Jude Law was able to pull off the matureh hairline for years until it got too receding, when you have a hairline like Jude never cut it short it becomes noticeable you need that wild hair going so keep it longer so you can do a nice hair style to come over a bit

This was him in his prime at 27 with the mature hairline but he still had thickness
judelawhairtransplant03.jpg

This is Jude Law now, sadly he can no longer save his hairline and will need hair transfer like Jeremy Piven got.
original-27585-1399384196-4.jpg

Che-Tempo-Che-Fa-TV-show-Milan-Italy-09-Oct-2016.jpg

Jeremy-Piven-Before-After-Hair-Transplant.jpg

i am so glad for native blood in me now. there is no blading from any male relatives on either side at worst at like age 60 grandpa started to get a semi bald spot in back of head but it not even full it just the hair thinning. By time i am 60 i bet they will have some better ways to stop that from happening or fix it.

dont use that shit it looks like paint on your head i say either save money for hair transplant or just go rock shaved or balled head.

Back