Henry Cavill's receding hairline makes him look like a villain

LuchaBear

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
357747fd0bc79ea5c9c5fec7f349be38.jpg

images

3319912-superman.jpg

He looks like he's going to turn into a bad guy at any second. The beard helped. Does anyone else think he's too evil looking to play Superman?

Edit: It's actually called a mature hairline.

Last edited:
Only one person to solve the hair crisis.

cage.jpg

they can just use shitty CGI like they did the rest of the movie

357747fd0bc79ea5c9c5fec7f349be38.jpg

images

3319912-superman.jpg

He looks like he's going to turn into a bad guy at any second. The beard helped. Does anyone else think he's too evil looking to play Superman?

I think it makes him look like the Pissboy

I read the thread title and thought for sure this has to be an @TidWell thread

I remember seeing Man of Steel and thinking he looked like a perfect cast for superman. Those photos look pretty handpicked, but then again I haven't seen BvS, we'll at least bothered to remember it, or justice league.

I read the thread title and thought for sure this has to be an @TidWell thread
Thanks for the heads up on this article

Man it sucks losing hair, Henry looks good still, nothing wrong with his hairline because he still has a thick head of hair, it would be bad if his head was thinning like Brendan Fraser combined with a receding hairline

But he still looks good, I suspect he might be taking Propecia and rogain just to maintain the thickness of what he has left

Captain America Chris Evans admit he was losing his hair at 25 and started using Propecia, and he still has his head of hair, the only thing is propecia is dangerous it causes impotence, low sperm volume, depression, brain fog and insomnia in many people that is what I experienced so I stopped using it.

Balding sucks.

Kind of irrelevant if they can't come up with any decent scripts anyway

I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

Superman sucks, hopefully they stop making those movies

Back