Hendricks went down like a bag of #### from that punch, how many fighters could hack bareknuckle?

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
People point out with bareknuckle the risk of breaking hands with head shots.
But you can dig body shots in more
Also face punches can hurt more

Hendricks went down like a sack of potatoes, never seen that before. He is a tough mofo and used to eat shots like that all day with gloves and from guys who are some of the hardest hitters in mma like Lawler. I dont believe his chin has gone, he is only 34. Plus it wasnt a KO, he just dropped holding his face and covering, not something you usually see unless bones got broken (maybe orbital or nose?)

So how many mma fightera could hack bare knuckle fighting? Its not the same.

If he has networking skills... he can do now do GGAY xxx movies...

I think guys with big hands, especially if they do some makiwara training have a huge advantage bare knuckle.

fuck get back on the gear if you're still gonna fight ...dude went from the guy who arguably dethroned GSP to a whole bum over night

but thats a 70% hendricks,

I think guys with big hands, especially if they do some makiwara training have a huge advantage bare knuckle.
I don't know about that but having flat knuckles instead of knuckles that stick out would definitely be an advantage when it comes to breaking you hands.

Having your whole fist take the impact instead of the 1 or 2 knuckles that stick out the furthest is way better. You don't cut people as much with flat knuckles but you also rarely ever break them (in my experience anyways).

People point out with bareknuckle the risk of breaking hands with head shots.
But you can dig body shots in more
Also face punches can hurt more

Hendricks went down like a sack of potatoes, never seen that before. He is a tough mofo and used to eat shots like that all day with gloves and from guys who are some of the hardest hitters in mma like Lawler. I dont believe his chin has gone, he is only 34. Plus it wasnt a KO, he just dropped holding his face and covering, not something you usually see unless bones got broken (maybe orbital or nose?)

So how many mma fightera could hack bare knuckle fighting? Its not the same.

That drop was from pain, not a weak chin.

His beard was a tiny bit not bushy enough to provide sufficient cushioning. He should have woven some of his pubes into his beard, then he would have withstood that punch.

Has anyone heard what Hendricks' excuse is this time?

Hendricks went down like a bag of Big Macs in Johny's hands.

Rumble would be killing people in Bare Knuckle
giphy.gif

I don't know about that but having flat knuckles instead of knuckles that stick out would definitely be an advantage when it comes to breaking you hands.

Having your whole fist take the impact instead of the 1 or 2 knuckles that stick out the furthest is way better. You don't cut people as much with flat knuckles but you also rarely ever break them (in my experience anyways).

If you punch with the first 2 knuckles and land clean you won't break them.

If you punch with the last 2, you probably will.

They wear hand wraps which takes a lot of the impact away from the knuckles, it’s a lot easier to fracture orbital bones and whatnot as well without gloves

If I was running the bare knuckle show I'd be throwing the farm at Shane Carwin

Back