Hendricks is no longer ufc

i liked him pre gsp. But after what was a close down to the wire fight that could have gone either way, hearing him bitch and moan about being robbed all while talking about how he didnt even go 100% like he thought he was too cool for school in a title fight just made me turn my back on him

I thought he beat GSP. Then he started talking about the 70% hand wraps and..well lost interest in him. Good luck in future endeavors, maybe Rizin will match him with The Last Emperor after the Bellator Tourney so Fedor can get a win?

Has Hendricks even had a knockdown since late 2012 against Kampmann?

Time to put the big rig truck of yours up for sale Johnny lol...you won't be making that UFC cash anymore and I wouldn't even sign him if he chose to fight in Bellator he's a lazy bum, not interested in working hard and improving his fight game,...see you Johnny, no one is going to miss you around here lol.

As sad as it is to say, not a huge loss.

It still hurts thinking how good he was back when he beat GSP and was blatantly robbed by the judges. After that, man, the wheels fell off fast.
I thought he beat Lawler the second time, considering it was a split decision loss he at least has a good showing.

By the way, I was thinking about it and it's too bad he ended the rise of "Broke Fitch".

They brought him in to lose to Sadollah also. I remember how shocked and sad Joe was when Johnny ragdolled Amir in the first.
Oh fuck yeah they did! Crazy really you think someone with joes knowledge would know Johnny's background and know he's no scrub

Losing streak, body gave out, restaurant closes, and stuck at 70%. This guy can't catch a break!

His restaurant was trash. Some of the reviews and pictures ive seen were atrocious. Fuck him.

If there is someone you could comfortably say was on something Pre USADA.. it's Hendricks

He's 34, so he could still be competitive in his... let's say "pre GSP" shape.

method=get&s=johnny-hendricks-jon-fitch-gif-08-20-12-12-31-54-527.gif
Yea in non-usada territory perhaps

It wouldn’t surprise me to see an in shape Johnny return and an improvement in his performance now that he’s no longer in the usada testing pool.

Yea in non-usada territory perhaps

He just needs to change camps to ATT. They have found the fountain of youth in USADA territory and can help him to resurrect his career ala Lawler. Look at all the ATT fighters. Like an action figure store at all ages ;)

Seems he has been training more KFC than UFC

Back