Hendricks is no longer ufc

From 170 Champion.... Guy just wasn't #motivated !!! Wish him the best. Train more... less Whataburger.

Come on man, really? Everyone knew Hendricks came out on top. I'll never forget the look on GSP's face when they declared him the winner. You could tell he was thinking, "Goddamn I lucked up. There is NO WAY I won that fight." He wanted no part of a rematch.[\b]

I bet he would post USADA

pharmaceutical and fried chicken stocks are going through the roof

Where did you find this out? I type in "Johny Hendricks" and no new news comes up, I type in "Johny Hendricks released" and nothing comes up either.

Come on man, really? Everyone knew Hendricks took that fight easily. I'll never forget the look on GSP's face when they declared him the winner. You could tell he was thinking, "Goddamn I lucked up. There is NO WAY I won that fight." He wanted no part of a rematch.

Each fighter had two clear rounds. The first was insanely close. None of the rounds was a 10-8.

This was only a robbery if you think the first round was absolutely, undeniably Hendricks. I don't think it was. It was damned close.

Hendricks absolutely did not take that fight easily. He undeniably lost two rounds, and one other was close. He did beat the piss out of GSP in the rounds he won, but not enough for a 10-8, and then the idiot coasted, while GSP fought like a champion right to the end.

This was not a robbery in any sense of the word.

after seeing the video of jh telling the story of him sneaking mcdonalds big macs to the point his coach had to tell the managers to call him if they see him in there and his coach actually catching him red handed while in mcdonalds, i can no longer respect him as a mma fighter. Dont get me wrong i have respect for anyone who steps foot in the cage, but when its ur job to make weight and u constantly fail then i can have no more sympathy for you.. i wish i wouldve saw the video sooner then it will all have made sense to me. what a damn shame! he was a very talented fighter at his height.

He was so fucking good what happened it boggles me

It’s fucked up really
novitzkyweb7s-1-web.jpg

well he wasn't released, his contract just finished, he could resign with UFC..

Each fighter had two clear rounds. The first was insanely close. None of the rounds was a 10-8.

This was only a robbery if you think the first round was absolutely, undeniably Hendricks. I don't think it was. It was damned close.

Hendricks absolutely did not take that fight easily. He undeniably lost two rounds, and one other was close. He did beat the piss out of GSP in the rounds he won, but not enough for a 10-8, and then the idiot coasted, while GSP fought like a champion right to the end.

This was not a robbery in any sense of the word.

I mean you're entitled to your opinion, but you're absolutely in the minority in thinking GSP won that fight or that it was even close.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2013/11...core-controversial-georges-st-pierre-vs-johny
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/ufc-167-dana-white-furious-georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks

Bellator will sign him up as a potential HW tournament replacement

As sad as it is to say, not a huge loss.

It still hurts thinking how good he was back when he beat GSP and was blatantly robbed by the judges. After that, man, the wheels fell off fast.
You're an idiot.
1512592057582.jpg

Back