Hemp Sensation gi?

I don't suppose any of you good folk have this thread archived before SFC deleted their responses? It's interesting how they would think deleting them will somehow make it seem like it never happened, weak cover up.

if you know when the posts were from you could use waybackmachine.com to find them

I tried wayback already with no luck :( I'll try a Mod, is Foz still around?

Got this email today, these guys clearly don't care about what they did to the image of hemp or how bad they screwed and continue to screw the BJJ community.

"Hey guys,

A few years back I bought what I thought was a hemp gi from Submission FC. I found out semi-recently (a couple months ago) that thanks to you guys, my suspicions were correct that it wasn't actually a "hemp blend" at all. The material ripped way too easy and it smells bad.

Despite their claims to award a real hemp gi to those who bought their fake hemp gis, my multiple emails and calls have gone unanswered over the past few months. Perhaps they feel that "hempgate" is over and done with and that's why they're ignoring me. I don't know.

In any case, I just wanted to thank you guys for outing companies like this in the first place, even though it looks like it's a little late for me to do anything about it. I also want you to know that my next hemp purchase will definitely be a Datsusara gi...."

Back