Hemp Sensation gi?

I contacted Flow on on fb, and they got back to me really quick, and were super nice. They only have A1L and A2, I'm A4 so couldn't help me

Nice try. I'm waiting for their sample batch of Navy hemp gi's to come in hopefully this week. If you want to try the Navy Hemp and arean't worried about a sample batch, you might want to give t hat a try. Jon is a cool dude.

i own it and im 6-2" 160 lbs. it doesnt run small. its pretty comparable to my JJProgear.

Nice try. I'm waiting for their sample batch of Navy hemp gi's to come in hopefully this week. If you want to try the Navy Hemp and arean't worried about a sample batch, you might want to give t hat a try. Jon is a cool dude.

im just addictted to gi's. I have a navy gi, but i dont have an unbleached gi, or a hemp gi. Two birds, one stone. When they release it ill pick it up tho, looks sick

I hope we get our next batch in soon as it kills me to see these made in Pakistan hemp blend gis getting out there and making real hemp look bad. Maybe the Green Gi will turn out decent as well, I actually tried to contact them to offer advice as making real hemp gis is very difficult but I never heard back, maybe they think they have it all under control but we'll see. I just hope they didn't go pakistan too, so far I have never seen real hemp come from Pakistan and from what I can tell it isn't even a crop there, I think they only have sun hemp which is basically like jute and not real cannabis sativa hemp.

Submission. Thanks for addressing that, I have little issue with what country it comes from, I was just under the impression that hemp was illegal to grow there or simply not being done. But it's good to hear you are importing real hemp, so many times Pakistani companies and even Chinese companies will sell you fake hemp being jute or sun hemp and short of lab tests you can't tell right away.

As for blends we found the 100% performs better for breathability, stregth, anti-microbial etc. but I will admit it does shed some especially before washing a few times.So it's a matter of preference I suppose.

I do take issue with you calling yourselves the leaders in hemp gis heheh (being that we have been doing this for many years) but that's subjective so we'll see how things turn out ;) I'm just happy to hear it's real hemp so you don't give us all a bad name, let hope the other companies entering the market are as wise.

I noticed somebody asked for it above so here's our link to the Hemp Sensation review. Again, for the money, I think there's a lot better options out there.

Review: http://gireviews.net/submission-fc-hemp-sensation/

photo-1-300x224.jpg

enough with the fake hemp gis already! check out my vid please, especially the burn test starting around 3 mins.

Last edited:
I hope we get our next batch in soon as it kills me to see these made in Pakistan hemp blend gis getting out there and making real hemp look bad. Maybe the Green Gi will turn out decent as well, I actually tried to contact them to offer advice as making real hemp gis is very difficult but I never heard back, maybe they think they have it all under control but we'll see. I just hope they didn't go pakistan too, so far I have never seen real hemp come from Pakistan and from what I can tell it isn't even a crop there, I think they only have sun hemp which is basically like jute and not real cannabis sativa hemp.

I'd like to smoke some of that Cannabis Sativa.....

BTW, loving my Datsasura Battle Pack Pro. LOVING it...Sweet bag.

I'm 5"8', 170 and have a A2 Hemp sensation. It fit perfect out of the package so for my size I

curious to see SubmissionFC's response to the above video

thanks Iron.

no response from Submission so far, they can deny all they like but anyone with a microscope or a lighter can see the lies.

I urge all of you that may have purchased a fake hemp gi or rash guard to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. File here in the "online shopping" option. It doesn't take too long and it will assure that the fake hemp stops being sold.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov

I don't suppose any of you good folk have this thread archived before SFC deleted their responses? It's interesting how they would think deleting them will somehow make it seem like it never happened, weak cover up.

pm a mod or use the report button, they don't come here often unless summoned.

Back