Hematoma on Rory's leg

Be interesting to see what rorys health is like in 20 years or so.

A lot of praise for Rory, and a little doubt about Lima and his fight iq. He had good ideas but failed miserably in the late 4th and 5th round. Gave up those takedowns and was content with being on his back...

He beat lima on one leg btw Rory needs to go back to his vitamins, he was huge against nate Diaz, looked kind of soft here

I thought Lima was gonna TKO him late, gotta give credit. Embarrasing decision,though.
Wrong here. Lima did a great job but got controlled 85 percent of the fight. Those leg kicks were about his only offense till late. He's was too gun shy Easy decision for Rory here.

Wrong forum, brah

to be fair, Rory is still more known as a UFC fighter but let's be honest, some new mod trying to do their *cough* "job" well will probably move it regardless

my conor topic the other day was moved to wasteland even though i was using a very, very high level and subtle trolling art in the topic. so either it was a new mod that was trying to show off that moved it or one of the old mods is too smart for me to deal with

either way, you're wrong bro

Lima was an idiot who only ran straight back. Rory literally couldn't circle or move. He just kinda threw himself at lima and once he held him he had him

to be fair, Rory is still more known as a UFC fighter but let's be honest, some new mod trying to do their *cough* "job" well will probably move it regardless

my conor topic the other day was moved to wasteland even though i was using a very, very high level and subtle trolling art in the topic. so either it was a new mod that was trying to show off that moved it or one of the old mods is too smart for me to deal with

either way, you're wrong bro

That was a big explanation right there lol but it’s definitely supposed to be in worldwide or whatever it’s called. Bellator match from their latest event. C’mon man.

Rory is going to be a very old man by age 55.

Such a Warrior .
I'm still disappointed that the UFC didn't pay him what he was worth , glad he's found success in Bellator and got the WW gold deserving champ .

Back