Helwani to Kevin Lee on Monday: “do you have a nutritionist working with you?”

giphy.gif

I think he needs to stop putting himself through these tough weight cuts and move up. He would be a great force at 170 just like he is at 155.

What's stopping him are these potential big fights with Khabib/Conor.

Blablalblalbalblablal BLABALBALBALBAL im the best... BLBLABALBABLBA my weight is on point... BLABLABLABLABALBALBA Poirier is not a championship level fighter.. BLABALBALBALBAL i will beat Barboza more worse than Khabib did... BLALBLALBLABALLBALBLLBALALBAABLABLA" Kevin Lee

(to be continued)

Now we know why Kevin accused helwani of trying to get Kevin in trouble with the weight question.....it’s because Kevin was in trouble

Lee comes across as a bullshitter pre fight. This is a good example of it. Comes off as a shady mofo

I don't understand people thinking being vegan is being healthier. Vegans can still eat shit... processed food, junk food like potato chips, foods high in sugar, too many carbs, etc.

What a farce
I'll take read meat and veggies like a normal person over some vegan who eats veggies and potato chips everyday

Reminds me of bendo. Not really great at anything but well rounded and huge for his weight class. I think hell struggle at 170 just like bendo. Giving up his biggest advantage.

Vegan is so yesterday, I don't eat anything that casts a shadow

What about kids in Africa? They don't eat at all...they're so effin hip it makes me jealous.

Sometimes the last few pounds just don't come off.
Nobody wants to hear this but this is true. Then, you have people going into convulsions(Uriah Hall) in an attempt to force smth that there body CANNOT do at that moment for whatever reason so the "fans" won't call em pussies for missing weight.

It's pretty messed up because no matter how much you want to think it is, it is NOT an exact science and sometimes your body "fights back" in a way that it never has before. I am not a big Kevin fan, but recently I have noticed this.

Back