Helwani Roasting DC on Twitter

I don't really get the post because all that happened was DC walked in and made weight the first time within the time limit. Not much drama.

Yeah, because we virtuous people on Sherdog would never make a joke based more on past performance than current circumstance. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go out and buy some tiramisu in time for the Ferguson/Nurmagomedov press conference...

Yeah, because we virtuous people on Sherdog would never make a joke based more on past performance than current circumstance. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go out and buy some tiramisu in time for the Ferguson/Nurmagomedov press conference...

I was referring to Ariel's tweet. He should be above a random Sherdogger.

Dude at the bottom said DC's fights weren't exciting. Other than the Anderson Silva oddity, when has he been in a boring fight?

Cut the guy some slack he's a soccer fan, probably lives in the 3rd world and can't access DC's fights

He weighed in with 20 minutes left. Ariel is there live im assuming and probably was worried about his buddy. Hows that roasting?

He better borrow some dick pills from Jones to leverage on the towel with his hands up...

Wow, how will DC ever recover from that tongue lashing.

Yeah Cormier looked bad on the scale again. Don’t see Cormier fighting much longer after tomorrow night. He looks absolutely miserable on that scale.
He could slap a few Heavyweights around before he retires, there's probably only 1 or 2 guys that pose a threat to him.

Well, had only DC cried in the Octagon, I'm quite sure Ariel would've had a snarky remark about it.

Alas,
hqdefault.jpg

Made the mistake of listening to him and new york dickhead waffle on about the "man's not hot" guy and cry about Rory Lima not being main event while at work...does this cunt even watch fights?

Has DC ever missed weight?

Apart from the towelgate inccident?

Johnny Hendricks weigh ins are more funny

Back