Helwani: Lyoto Machida Officially Joins Bellator

Going to disagree. He found talent while they were young or in their prime. Most of his current acquisitions who have name value are long in the tooth.

no disagreement there. i said sign young, promising talent, and then sign former ufc veterans (never implying they were young and promising).

It really was a accidental success because I do not believe Coker was trying to sell. He was forced to sell because he lost so much money his business partners and financers pulled the plug.

Not true, they were starting to make money nsar the end, and his investors didnt want to gamble any further and decided to pull out while the getting was good

no disagreement there. i said sign young, promising talent, and then sign former ufc veterans (never implying they were young and promising).

If I misunderstood you, then I apologize

The UFC loses another Star, former Champ, celebrity they invested in and branded... Bellator is getting better with each acquisition of talent.

Watch the Moose cry again when the Dragon beats him for the belt.
inb4 million dudes who forgot that Machida toyed with Mousasi for 5 rounds. Somehow everybody forgot that fight and I'm not even a Machida fan but that fight was one-sided.

Last edited:
Strange to do it coming off if two wins, he must no he can't compete with the top competition any more. Hope fully he gets on the juice and does some damage

I hope no usada means more enhanced warriors

coker working his magic again. transforming bellator into a major player within a few years of taking over. get some young promising talent, sign former ufc veterans with high profiles/star power to add validity and fill out your org, and sign the longtime ufc announcer to further blur the line between the 2 orgs to the casual viewer.
And then sell to the ufc

3cade5f1-c927-4517-ab2c-b76b21e9e6de-gif.396699

Juicy Dragon incoming?

If not going to retire, it's a good move for the Dragon.

<mma2>

Forever grateful to the man who gave us the gift that keeps giving

I think the sponsorship money is a big reason for these guys to sign with Bellator.

I think Rory made more in sponsorship than his fight purse.

Seems like fighters go to Bellator once they no longer have a shot at a UFC belt

good for him. love the guy. no USADA. More entertainment and he can go for that title.

Back