Helwani has lost the plot: believes MMA is not 'violent'

Dana should challenge this helwani goof to a boxing match if Dana wins helwani leaves the sport forever if Helwani wins he can break all the news he wants. I'd pay to watch Dana make him cry like the little girl he is.

Incredible. Helwani actually argues that MMA is not a sport based on violence. He has said the same before. See the video below for his latest delusion. Luke Thomas clearly thinks Helwani is a moron:

Helwani once argued that he hates the NFL because it is violent, whileMMA is not.

This Einstein is the most prominent non-fighter and non-promoter public figure in MMA.

Its a big secret but Ariel once was a pro lingerie fighting championship fighter. His conclusions with years of experience are solid. Sadly they found out he wore a wig and he had to change to journalism.

Never doubt Ariel.
Allie+Parks+Leon+Hater+Lingerie+Fighting+Championships+VrvHD9OpSXsl.jpg

it disgusts me that the "top mma journalist" is such a fucking joke and tries to pretend MMA isn't "violence"

He is the top MMA host
Far from a journalist in reality

He doesn't do any hard hitting investigation. He knows nothing about the business structure/info. He is a great host that gets scoops bc he befriends fighters.

He is the top MMA host
Far from a journalist in reality

He doesn't do any hard hitting investigation. He knows nothing about the business structure/info. He is a great host that gets scoops bc he befriends fighters.

Also a great reporter. His word is solid and you can trust when he breaks something

Reporting mma is his job

wtf do you think he is going to say?

I don't know how such a soft guy is as big a figure in the MMA world as he is. I think he's just trying to justify it to himself more than anything, everybody watches MMA for the violence, why else watch it?

He is just trying to justify/rationalize watching it to himself.

its violent though and Ariel is a bit of a pretender.

Last edited:
I don't know how such a soft guy is as big a figure in the MMA world as he is. I think he's just trying to justify it to himself more than anything, everybody watches MMA for the violence, why else watch it?

The MMA media is becoming increasingly pathetic.

<bball1>

I understand not liking the connotation of the word from a PR stand point but my bro missed the mark on this one.

It's an interesting conversation though. Most people don't recognize the power that word have to impinge on consciousness. That word obviously has some powerfull personal associations that Helwani can't see past.

Helwani has become a moron of the highest order.

<bball1>

I understand not liking the connotation of the word from a PR stand point but my bro missed the mark on this one.

It's an interesting conversation though. Most people don't recognize the power that word have to impinge on consciousness. That word obviously has some powerfull personal associations that Helwani can't see past.

Helwani is a pussy. He should just leave the sport behind and go and work in basketball. Oh wait. He couldn't earn a dime that way.

Incredible. Helwani actually argues that MMA is not a sport based on violence. He has said the same before. See the video below for his latest delusion. Luke Thomas clearly thinks Helwani is a moron:

Helwani once argued that he hates the NFL because it is violent, whileMMA is not.

This Einstein is the most prominent non-fighter and non-promoter public figure in MMA.

the amount of nfl players that have been crippled, killed, brain trauma is 100x that of mma...so yes, football is more violent...refs stop the fight so quick nowadays...

You have to really fucking suck a huge bag of dicks to be able to make Luke Thomas sound intelligent

Weird topic....

There is a referee and rules, etc....you can kinda argue in whatever direction and tap yourself on the back to feel smart

Unbelievable. Just when you thought he couldn't get worse... I'm lost for words!

Back