Helwani continues to goad Dana White

How come nobody from the media is shitting on this fight, like, seriously? These guys are way too easy on the UFC.

I mean, come on. Not even the hardcores on here knew who the fuck this girl is or why she's fighting Cyborg.
Considering the recent mismatch - Shevchenko vs Cachoeira - this looks like the same thing.

Because it's to save the card dumb ass.

Nobody cares about this fight anyway they stole PPV points from Frankie and give them to a cheater, how pathetic

......... You know the ins and outs of Edgar's contract do you? you can get PPV points without being a main event.

I love it.

Ariel calls Dana out for him not doing his job and promoting a fighter................ Ariel gets trashed.

Never change Sherdog.

Ariel is a whiny soy boy. But, he has a point. Overall Dana is an awful promoter now. Go back and watch the ufc 220 conference, it was DC who sold BOTH title fights while Dana was talking about volvos or some shit. Zero enthusiasm. After DC retires he should totally take over for Dana.

Ariel is a whiny soy boy. But, he has a point. Overall Dana is an awful promoter now. Go back and watch the ufc 220 conference, it was DC who sold BOTH title fights while Dana was talking about volvos or some shit. Zero enthusiasm. After DC retires he should totally take over for Dana.
Actually DC would be great in that role.

Guy is trying to be the top reporter in mma by pissing off and talking shit about the (for better or worse) most important person in the sport. Good luck with that strategy

I know, it's crazy right. I mean... who actually wants to be the best in their profession? Such foolishness.

How come nobody from the media is shitting on this fight, like, seriously? These guys are way too easy on the UFC.

I mean, come on. Not even the hardcores on here knew who the fuck this girl is or why she's fighting Cyborg.
Considering the recent mismatch - Shevchenko vs Cachoeira - this looks like the same thing.

If more and more journalists/reporters asked pointed and direct questions and demanded direct answers from Dana and not let him skirt issue... it would help the sport. One of two things would happen...

1. Dana would just shut the fuck up.
2. Dana would start telling the truth.

It seemed more like Dana was embarrassed about it than anything else.

I agree. I think the big bosses just said get us a title fight and he's reacting with the laugh because this was the best he could do.

Why are you insulting me?

Also lol, they should've made the card free or some shit. Save the card my ass.

Needed a title fight headliner. Cyborg stepped up so the media is cool with it being against a nobody.

Anderson fought Bonner for the lawls.

I insult people who make me want to vomit when they type useless BS

If he was on Coker's payroll he'd care more about Bellator and hype them more. He always pretended to be some non bias MMA journalist but he's always been almost solely focused on the UFC. First trying to shill and suck up to them for years. Now as like some bitter ex always whining about them.

He gives Coker a d Bellator a pass on many things. He never gives Coker any shit about fighter pay.

Back