ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't know the name of it...

But here are some videos:
Blue shirt hits it at around 15 seconds in-

The camera angle isn't so good here, but it is the same technique I think:

I know it is pretty fancy, but I don't know the name of it.. and don't even know how to call it in Russian.

Can any wrestling bros help?

Great! Thanks! This is also Geduev doing it again in the video they used. I wonder if success could be had with this technique if you grab/C-cup the tricep too. But I will play around with this. I have seen it so much, but never actually tried it before. Thanks for the video! and thanks to Flow for not making it for subscription-only viewing, lol.
I haven't quite got the feel for this one yet. I can hit the abas snap but still working on this one. I usually don't play wrist pure wrist ties either

I haven't quite got the feel for this one yet. I can hit the abas snap but still working on this one. I usually don't play wrist pure wrist ties either
Same, my wrist ties are almost non-existent. Will take some getting used to, but it looks like a lot of fun to try out

Wrist shucks are one of the most difficult techniques to master. You pretty much have to have a PhD in wrestling to have that kind of control over another human.

Wrist shucks are one of the most difficult techniques to master. You pretty much have to have a PhD in wrestling to have that kind of control over another human.
Agreed, you just kind of have to assume that you're completely safe and free of defending anything, without giving away that you're setting something up. Looks really slick, but definitely not something to base attacks from.

Every time I think I’m getting close to a masters degree, much less the PHD, I learn stuff like this lol

Ps, I didn't know what the 'abas snap' was until this comment; I just checked it out. Looks really slick, too. Will give this a shot also, next time in training.

Ps, I didn't know what the 'abas snap' was until this comment; I just checked it out. Looks really slick, too. Will give this a shot also, next time in training.
It’s slick, it’s really hit or miss for me

Not quite the same thing, but it's funny if you can do this first one to somebody in practice.

(this guy's channel has a lot of content in Russian if you haven't come across it already).

Not quite the same thing, but it's funny if you can do this first one to somebody in practice.

(this guy's channel has a lot of content in Russian if you haven't come across it already).

Ah yeah, I agree. This is quite a good channel with nice content. I know of Nurali.

This technique shown is also nice, but you must feel so dumb if you give up 4 points from this lol.

To piggy back off this thread (since, for whatever reason, white belts cant start threads any more), is there a wrestling equivalent to the below sumo throw? I'd like to learn more about how to do this throw, but Sumo isn't big on technical instruction.

Classic firemans from the elbow pull.

That's what I thought at first, but I didn't know if there were any special body mechanics to do it without dropping down to your knees first (which would be a loss in Sumo). That, and sometimes he grabs the outside of the leg instead of the inside, but that may just be adapting to the chaos of the situation.

Back