Help me understand please!

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How in the hell is Stipe going to beat DC? Stipe is known to get hit alot and DC is relentless. Plus he's undefeated at HW. Do people on here really think that Rumble couldn't knock out DC and Stipe can lol?

I'm expecting this sequence right here...

giphy.gif

stipe-struve.gif

Stipe was supposed to lose to Overeem, JDS, and Ngannou. At this point, you can't count him out of any fight.

That said, I do favor DC. But I also favored other fighters over Stipe and he proved me wrong, so...

DC is getting old. He's retiring soon. I won't be surprised if his movements are not as fast as they were when he was undefeated in HW

Stipe was supposed to lose to Overeem, JDS, and Ngannou. At this point, you can't count him out of any fight.

That said, I do favor DC. But I also favored other fighters over Stipe and he proved me wrong, so...

This is exactly where I'm at. Similar to Conor, whether I'm a fan or not I've learned not to underestimate Stipe.

Stipe has legit boxing and wrestling.

DC has better wrestling, but he is fighting a really big, strong HW champion here.

They both operate under similar skill-sets (wrestle-boxers), so it will be a very interesting match up of skill-vs-skill.

This is exactly where I'm at. Similar to Conor, whether I'm a fan or not I've learned not to underestimate Stipe.
Stipe has grown on me a lot. I didn't think much of him when JDS beat him, since JDS was already on the down slope. But he's proved me wrong enough to earn my respect, and his fights are always good. Can't really say too much against him. Can't really say too much against DC either.

DC barely beat Gus. Stipe is better at absolutely everything and hits 5 times harder than Gus. How does DC win?

Why don't we just see what happens? This fight is a close one.

How in the hell is Stipe going to beat DC? Stipe is known to get hit alot and DC is relentless. Plus he's undefeated at HW. Do people on here really think that Rumble couldn't knock out DC and Stipe can lol?

LOL at you comparing rumble and stipe. Stipe has heart and is a better MMA fighter then rumble.

DC is a bad man. He proved that to me when he dumped Josh Barnett on his head.
I definitely won't be putting money down, but I think DC takes this.
Then gets gorilla smashed by the Universal Champion

giphy.gif

stipe-struve.gif
He has a secret training partner.

giphy.gif

stipe-struve.gif

To be fair Rumble couldn't knock out Arlovski but Stipe did

Back