Help me straighten out this MESS!

@Kovalev's "Man Bag" just noticed you're in PA. Next time you make it down to the city hmu on here. You're welcome to come to the gym and meet some people depending on who's around at the time.

I'm actually heading out to Akron to wrap hands and corner a couple MMA fighters I coach next Saturday, as well.

A bread head and a gym owner? Respect. Much respect .

A bread head and a gym owner? Respect. Much respect .
Wish I owned the gym haha.

There's zero money in the fight game unless you're an owner, famous trainer or at the highest level yourself, which is why I'm just a part time coach. I got a "real" full time job unfortunately. And to be clear, my boxing gym, the MMA gym I coach at and my BJJ gym are three diff places. Sorry if that gets confusing at times. I don't think many in the boxing forum care about my BJJ (or MMA really) gym tho tbh. I'm not one of those boxing snobs or MMA guys that think boxing isn't real fighting. I love both sports and try to stay involved in both as much as I can.

And #breadheadtopteam is the bees knees. My good bud @DoctorTaco is a fellow founding member and a striking coach in the PNW himself.

Last edited:

There's zero money in the fight game unless you're an owner, famous trainer or at the highest level yourself, which is why I'm just a part time coach. I got a "real" full time job unfortunately. And to be clear, my boxing gym, the MMA gym I coach at and my BJJ gym are three diff places. Sorry if that gets confusing at times. I don't think many in the boxing forum care about my BJJ (or MMA really) gym tho tbh. I'm not one of those boxing snobs or MMA guys that think boxing isn't real fighting. I love both sports.

And #breadheadtopteam is the bees knees. My good bud @DoctorTaco is a fellow founding member and a striking coach in the PNW himself.

There's zero money in the fight game unless you're an owner, famous trainer or at the highest level yourself, which is why I'm just a part time coach. I got a "real" full time job unfortunately. And to be clear, my boxing gym, the MMA gym I coach at and my BJJ gym are three diff places. Sorry if that gets confusing at times. I don't think many in the boxing forum care about my BJJ (or MMA really) gym tho tbh. I'm not one of those boxing snobs or MMA guys that think boxing isn't real fighting. I love both sports and try to stay involved in both as much as I can.

Who is the Hof trainer at your gym. You can on if you want to be discreet.

Who is the Hof trainer at your gym. You can on if you want to be discreet.
I think we've PMd about this before but I'll send you another.

Also @WklySportsMemes I'll pm you a link to the card that I found real quick but like I said I'm not involved in promotion or anything so idk if there's a better one out there.

I think we've PMd about this before but I'll send you another.

Also @WklySportsMemes I'll pm you a link to the card that I found real quick but like I said I'm not involved in promotion or anything so idk if there's a better one out there.

I remember. As I messaged nobody in my time here.

Now that I successfully derailed poor John's thread here, I'll try to get it back on track.

So what I've gathered so far is that you're just trying to trace the lineages of all the federations here?

16 (James Bonecrusher Smith) to 37 (Tyson Fury) I have updates on page one and WILL BE BACK!

Back