Help me quit smoking!

You realize if you actually quite smoking F12 will have done something positive in the world? That's a first for us.

You are divorced, you have some pussy hunting to do, and it is awful to kiss a smoker. So think about that, the pussy bearers want you smoke free.

You are divorced, you have some pussy hunting to do, and it is awful to kiss a smoker. So think about that, the pussy bearers want you smoke free.

Dude I've gotten so much pussy the past year it's absurd. My problem is trying to settle down. Austin is like a giant whorehouse and has also been called the world's slowest moving orgy.

Dude I've gotten so much pussy the past year it's absurd. My problem is trying to settle down. Austin is like a giant whorehouse and has also been called the world's slowest moving orgy.

Now I know why I've always wanted to go to Austin.

Got divorced about a year ago and started smoking pretty heavily. I feel the damage accruing and I'm so ready to quit but legit hooked. Needless to say my cardio has suffered.

Any similar experiences or advice?

Flaming welcomed in this thread.

book a fight, youll quit, or get your ass kicked, whichever you prefer.

sorry for the divorce bro. just remember that 99% are no good, and the other 1% are taken. Tom Leykis 101. single with all this technology now a days, you should be getting more ass than a toilet seat. Enjoy it.

book a fight, youll quit, or get your ass kicked, whichever you prefer.

sorry for the divorce bro. just remember that 99% are no good, and the other 1% are taken. Tom Leykis 101. single with all this technology now a days, you should be getting more ass than a toilet seat. Enjoy it.
Lol see a couple posts above. I have a gf and she flipped her shit when I told her I was thinking about taking a fight. I actually have good stand-up. I've given and received knockouts and am just not really that into brain damage, on either end of it

Lol see a couple posts above. I have a gf and she flipped her shit when I told her I was thinking about taking a fight. I actually have good stand-up. I've given and received knockouts and am just not really that into brain damage, on either end of it

this translates into i rather bang my gf and smoke cigarettes.

who gives a shit what the gf has to say about it, you just got out of a divorce, and now your letting some new chick make decisions for you?

this translates into i rather bang my gf and smoke cigarettes.

who gives a shit what the gf has to say about it, you just got out of a divorce, and now your letting some new chick make decisions for you?
Nah dude, not that at all. I'd fight at LHW or 185. I'm 38. I've done karate tournamennts back in the day. I've kickboxed, I've grappled. I'm not gonna make any type of run if I started taking fights at this age. Why would I put my health on the line when there is no great reward on the horizon? Also I've basically quit smoking. I feel a lot better already. My gf is supportive and damn good looking. If I really wanted to take a fight she'd get behind me. And if she didn't and I broke up a with her it's like I said about Austin earlier. I've never been a guy that has a hard time with the ladies.
But taking a fight is not my priority at this time. I know too much about TBI and I'm too old to make a career of it at this point.

dude, it's really simple.when you're feigning a buzz, pack a lipper. I recommend grizzly wintergreen(go pouches so it's less messy). if you're really feigning,grab a sack of weed and smoke it all. that will definitely get you thinking about priorities in life lol

Back