Help me make cheese-bread sher-friends

Can you make banana bread in those things? Aghhhh I’m gonna die I need these things now

What kind of cheese are you gonna use clippy? Colby jack gets my vote.

My sister had a bread maker with a timer so you could set it to start baking early in the morning so you woke up to the smell of fresh baked bread. It never tasted as good as it smelled though so it was kinda like taking a hot chick home from the bar then finding out she has a penis.
download.jpeg

...Fuck Clippy.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

I think Shogun will lose if he can make it to the cage with them knees.

Wasn't the breadmaking machine a fad 25 years ago. They had all kinds of package mixes you could buy and still can.

I bought Mom one and she loves it. She said they make a specialty flour for bread machines, but you could probably use any type of flour according to the instructions.

I bought Mom one and she loves it. She said they make a specialty flour for bread machines, but you could probably use any type of flour according to the instructions.

Did you think your mom would say she didn't like something you gave her? It was the Christmas gift to give one year. One of my aunts got one and she was talking about how great it was at Easter. By Thanksgiving she was no longer using it.

Did you think your mom would say she didn't like something you gave her? It was the Christmas gift to give one year. One of my aunts got one and she was talking about how great it was at Easter. By Thanksgiving she was no longer using it.
Probably not. She doesn’t use it all the time, but she’ll use it though out the year, usually on holidays.

Back