** HELP a fighter. Thank you sherdog, second time we REACH GOAL ***

I don't know about sherdog rules, but I don't see why they couldn't keep this thread sticky for as long as it takes. That damn shoop the incredulous Cormier has been up there for over two years, and I'm fucking sick of it.

Well said.

@Sage NorthGOAT you're doing Gods work son, I mean that sincerely

Did we reach the goal? I don't know how someone with the ability to make this all happen hasn't picked up on it yet

Wow, thanks. Theres a lot of people who have been bumping this and donating, posting positive things. Its great to see so many people contributing. Even a few skeptics had a change of heart after seeing some newer videos.

Anyway i think he's still 435 short of reaching the goal including the money he's raised outside the GoFundMe. The amount hasnt changed since last night, and he's been updating the thread title.

Its still showing a donation button on the page, so i guess its open for now. I dont really know.

Hope they keep it a sticky for awhile, and the donation page can be extended longer.

Last edited:
Aleksander, hopefully your aware gofundme is going to take 8% of the donations so you actually will need another $600 or so. Glad to hear your close to your goal though.

Oh my God really ? @Natesblackshirt I though its 3% or something like that, anyways today i sent msg to a guy who is doing gofundme and he told me he will pay % they ask for Western union to send me money and lose like nothing...
This isnt happening...

Somebody donated $770? that's very touching and shows how kind some people are.

Oh my God really ? @Natesblackshirt I though its 3% or something like that, anyways today i sent msg to a guy who is doing gofundme and he told me he will pay % they ask for Western union to send me money and lose like nothing...
This isnt happening...
Ya from what I read it's 8% for gofundme and then another 2.9% to transfer the $ with Western Union.

@HELMER is the one who helped that much . He saw previous donation in total was 770 $ so he double it.
@HendricksGOAT so if he didnt do it i wouldnt be this close, well i cant say now that much close because of this thing with gofundme taking 8% .
@Natesblackshirt Western union transfer a friend who is doing this thing with gofundme donations will pay ( as he told me ) so i dont lose even more money.

Aleksandar what is the update with this, how long before the donation page is closed?

@HendricksGOAT it was supposed to end yesterday, but because its close to reach goal now i think mods also saw it and didnt unstick thread. Because i have to pay it it should be probably today or tommorow closed.

@HendricksGOAT it was supposed to end yesterday, but because its close to reach goal now i think mods also saw it and didnt unstick thread. Because i have to pay it it should be probably today or tommorow closed.

It looks like it would reach the goal eventually if he can keep the fundraiser going, and send you enough of the $ to cover your treatments for a while.

Is that possible? I dont know how running a gofundme works, but maybe he can withdraw the $ thats already there and send you that while keeing the fundraiser open?

Even if mods unstick the thread, im sure people would keep on bumping it.

I just sent him msg , waiting for him to respond but as i know he is busy all day i think he didnt close it yet. Yes it is possible, but it could be max until this friday.
Hopefully some more people see this

Thank you for creating an account and being such a caring person. I was in sort of a low, pessimistic mood this morning until I read your post.

Gonna see if I can scrounge up some funds for our brother

Thanks. I don't consider myself more caring than other people. I guess I may suffer from empathy overload. It's frustrating to see people in need that you can do nothing for. Normally, I try to tune it out. But I feel a responsibility to do something when I think I can actually help. I couldn't tune Aleksandar out.

You decided to become a fighter knowing this could happen. Im not going to rob a bank then ask for bail money from you if i get busted.

Blaming the victim is a really dick move. His problems have nothing to do with fighting. And even if they did, it's no reason to be an asshole.

My father was an electrician. One day, both his hands were severely burned by a high-voltage wire. He knew that could happen when he became an electrician. Moral of the story: think a bit before saying dumb insensitive shit.

Somebody donated $770? that's very touching and shows how kind some people are.

Incredible gesture. And the target has been hit.

Good hustle Sherdog, I hate each and everyone one of you a little less.

Good luck Aleks, keep us updated.

I must say, I've been following this thread for a few weeks now, and it has kept me coming back. If the goal has been met, I'm extremely happy for you Aleks. I really hope that you are able to receive all the treatments you need, and have positive results.

Congrats on reaching goal, and awesome job to all who have helped him.

I hope the treatments go well Aleks.

I just sent him msg , waiting for him to respond but as i know he is busy all day i think he didnt close it yet. Yes it is possible, but it could be max until this friday.
Hopefully some more people see this

I'm thrilled that you reached your goal. In know I'm not your doctor, but I would still like to review your records if that's okay with you. It doesn't seem like you've received a definite diagnosis for your retinal condition or your glaucoma. This needs to be resolved so you can get the best treatment going forward.

For everyone out there who helped Aleks in this ordeal--either with donations or moral support--I'm sure he appreciates it. Threads like these restore my faith in humanity. Just know that Aleks will need our support in the future. Glaucoma is a chronic condition that doesn't go away. The hope is that treatment will stop it from getting worse. I can't say for sure what his retinal condition is, but the two different (and inconsistent) diagnoses he's had are also chronic conditions. I'll do my best to follow-up with him to make sure he gets the care he needs in the future.

is everything covered? including the Go fund me fee and Western Union fee?
@Aleksandar Stojkovic

He said his friend will cover the western union fee.

He wasnt expecting gofundme to take 8% though, he thought their fee was alot lower.

Maybe he ought to leave it open for longer. I donno.

Back