Help! Annoying co-worker gets away with doing nothing

My new strategy is to start doing what she is doing then if my boss makes a fuss I'll just point to her and say "oh..like her"?

What do you think?
Do you like your job? Sounds like a good way to lose it

My new strategy is to start doing what she is doing then if my boss makes a fuss I'll just point to her and say "oh..like her"?

What do you think?
Thats tough. She could be going through something private, so if you play that game, you're the dick. A lot of the time people have a reason, but don't share with their peers.

Try it if you want. That will sour your relationship with the boss a bit. You're basically calling him out like a passive aggressive punk doing that. You still look entitled and jealous, and no one likes that...

Also you better be a model employee that has no mess ups before you try this. Because you can still be reprimanded for it and it could be used against you. A Peer's performance doesnt dictate how you should perform.

seriously though, maybe she got medical issues you don't know about.

Thats tough. She could be going through something private, so if you play that game, you're the dick. A lot of the time people have a reason, but don't share with their peers.

Try it if you want. That will sour your relationship with the boss a bit. You're basically calling him out like a passive aggressive punk doing that. You still look entitled and jealous, and no one likes that...

Also you better be a model employee that has no mess ups before you try this. Because you can still be reprimanded for it and it could be used against you. A Peer's performance doesnt dictate how you should perform.

sigh. You are right.

No! Very ugly. I can't look at her in the face.

She once had an operation to remove a mole on her ugly chin. It takes a day. She convinced my boss she needed A WEEK to recover. Unbelievable.

She must be good at giving bj then.

Good lord you couldn’t just let the guy bang.

Sometimes that penis pressure gauge gets high and not even work can stop the fappening
Well then go to the bathroom. This was in our shop at our HVAC computer

She must be good at giving bj then.

giphy.gif

raw

What do you think?

Terrible idea. It shows a lack of maturity. Perhaps there are things that you are not aware of in the background. This will end poorly for you with that attitude.

we had a dude that was retiring so had no duties for like the last 8 months or so
he would literally just sit there and sleep at his desk, but we didn't even care. I actually respected the gangsta of it

Back