Help! Annoying co-worker gets away with doing nothing

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have an annoying co-worker I hated in silence for years doing the same job I do. I joined first, It’s a fat woman that is hardly in the office, full time salary same as me but comes in late, leaves early and is there 4 days a week.

She does half the work I do for the same salary and less knowledgeable. Yet my boss treats us as equals and keeps covering for her. He likes us the same, i hang out with him sometimes. I want to punch her IN THE FACE. I resent every moment. Her cubicle is next to mine, she makes loud personal phone calls all day. I told her keep it down. I totally avoid her all day. I never say hi or bye and keep industry knowledge to myself. I hope she loses her job. But isn't.

I approached my boss a few times and asked where she was when she was missing, he seems to be covering for her. I decreased my work output. I am pissed. If I tell on her too much I will look like a weasel. What should I do?

Why you let her get to you? Don't let her bother you. Worry about doing your work. Say hi. Be nice. Stop being petty. And give your boss your ass and you will get paid more.

It doesnt sound like her work effects yours at all?

So mind your buisness.

obligatory

fill her cubicle with uppercuts

tell your boss & fuck her husband. that’ll show her.

Listen son, mind your own beeswax.

There's going to be that person in every job. That's life. You're jealous. Let her bang.

Had the same guy awhile back. They finally got sick of him and set up a hidden camera to catch him sleeping. Caught him masturbating in the shop. I'm not joking I even made a thread about it. I'd like to say that eventually karma comes around but I know that's not true. Got this fucker good though

There's going to be that person in every job. That's life. You're jealous. Let her bang.

My new strategy is to start doing what she is doing then if my boss makes a fuss I'll just point to her and say "oh..like her"?

What do you think?

Stick her stapler up your ass then put it back on her desk.

Now that’s revenge.

Sounds like you’re the annoying one and your coworker is a legend

Had the same guy awhile back. They finally got sick of him and set up a hidden camera to catch him sleeping. Caught him masturbating in the shop. I'm not joking I even made a thread about it. I'd like to say that eventually karma comes around but I know that's not true. Got this fucker good though

Good lord you couldn’t just let the guy bang.

Sometimes that penis pressure gauge gets high and not even work can stop the fappening

the boss is fucking her non stop, these bitches use the pussy as a weapon i keep telling you youngsters

Back